Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I have no idea what the pic says, but I have pet rabbits, and this is disturbing lol
Translates to:

If you are cold outside, they are too.

Bring them inside to put them to heat.

:rofl2:

Reactions: Lycan911

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Being of the "kill it, cook it and I will give it a nibble" persuasion I am often one to get the less common meats. On several conversations I have been with people where the younger kids set to join the fun are visiting their grandparents before the move to wherever things are being cooked. They tell their grandparents, rabbit owners at that, they have a rabbit.
"What are you going to call it?"
*odd look*
Dinner.
*mortified look*

Rabbit stew is lovely though. I think it might be too late in the year to get some fresh rabbit though.

Anyway I have no funny images so clicking around got me
http://i.imgur.com/t3JV0C4.jpg

Bit large so link form, probably should have resurrected the sheeple thread instead though.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Anyway I have no funny images so clicking around got me
http://i.imgur.com/t3JV0C4.jpg
"Stuffing people into a tube filled with high explosives and then launching them into the air", oddly enough, this is the exact same argument, verbatim, that people use against airships. "Hurf durf dey are filled with explosive" so are cars, you muppet.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"Stuffing people into a tube filled with high explosives and then launching them into the air", oddly enough, this is the exact same argument, verbatim, that people use against airships. "Hurf durf dey are filled with explosive" so are cars, you muppet.

I would question whether hydrogen* or petrol/diesel count as high explosives, then I realised that what most people would have seen as explosions in films would typically be petrol explosions so it is not likely to be a terribly productive path. See also the hacker vs cracker thing I suppose.

*for the clever bastards that want to say helium I invite them to look up helium fusion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!