Hacking Possible was to use UsbLoader with a flash drive on ANY cfw psp (1000,2000,3000,ect)

Wowjinxy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, long time lurker first time poster. As we all know the only psp that was able to read off of an hdd was the 1000 due to irshell, after that in order to do so was a near impossibly. After some research you could find some post of people who were successful in doing so by using a had case that ran linux natively on it and one guy who modded a internet router to get it to work. Basically the way this worked was the device acted as an interpreter between the psp and the had as it was running usbhostfs. Now that was years back and since then tech has changed and grown. Most of the divice that were used are now almost impossible to find... but... Today we actually have a few cheap alternatives that I have yet to see anyone speak about or try. For one we have the raspberry pi (zero is only $10) it runs linux just fine and it's small enough to fit in the psp itself. But as I was looking I also found the USB Host Mini V2, for the low price of £13.99. Anyway, I have ordered some of these to test with but haven't received them yet. Anyone have any thoughts?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill