Hacking Emulation POPS on PSP/Vita - Config Research

OPPAI_DAISUKI

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
In the little time I had today I saw that cmd: 0x00 in 0x06 - 0x07 corrects the graphical error, but causes a bit of slowness outside the car and severe slowness in the cockpit. This needs to be checked.
Post automatically merged:

The value of 0x11 helped stabilize the severe slowdown in the interior view, making the game more stable, but now it has very annoying stutters and needs refinement. I'll leave it here for now, if anyone can refine it I'd appreciate it. For today my time for this is over, it's a little short.

EDIT: I removed 0x11, I found this one more stable, it's almost there.
Before the race starts, get in and out of the car and the glitch disappears. All that's left to do is get it right.
Try this @OPPAI_DAISUKI

EDIT 2: Now it seems normal to me. If anyone can test and confirm so I can send it to @ronniesahlberg, thanks.

TOCA 2 (USA)
Code:
70 00 07 06 00 00 06 06 00 00 00 00 06 00 00 00
FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
FF FF FF FF 20 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00
FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00
FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00
06 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 20 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF
00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
FF FF 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF
OH OH!!!!! i might test this sir @The_Ho this coming holiday... looks surprising... thanks sir!!!

Reactions: The_Ho

AdCant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Paraguay
Hello everyone, it's been a while since I last checked the forum.
Could you please explain what's happening with Fear Effect and if there are any updates regarding the games I had shared the results of my tests for (they were Alien Resurrection and Time Crisis Project Titan in their PAL versions, I already noticed there are no updates for Mortal Kombat Trilogy)?

Reactions: The_Ho

The_Ho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
OH OH!!!!! i might test this sir @The_Ho this coming holiday... looks surprising... thanks sir!!!

I managed to test it better today and it's not ready yet, everything seems normal and suddenly the graphics all break in the middle of the game, at least testing with internal vision. I need to check further.

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I last checked the forum.
Could you please explain what's happening with Fear Effect and if there are any updates regarding the games I had shared the results of my tests for (they were Alien Resurrection and Time Crisis Project Titan in their PAL versions, I already noticed there are no updates for Mortal Kombat Trilogy)?

There are games that are really complicated, these probably won't be solved with configs, maybe just a patch.

========================================

@ronniesahlberg
Could you please add this fix to the game. ?

Worms Pinball (SLES-00483) Fixes black screen after PS logo.

=========================================

In fact, all Pro Pinball games seem to have black screen problems, I tested TimeShock which has a config, but it doesn't seem to be working correctly, it only works on the PSP, but it works with graphical glitches creating drags on the ball, on the PSVita a black screen after PS.

Attachments

• SLES-00483.zip
    194 bytes · Views: 1
Reactions: OPPAI_DAISUKI

Webardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
In fact, all Pro Pinball games seem to have black screen problems, I tested TimeShock which has a config, but it doesn't seem to be working correctly, it only works on the PSP, but it works with graphical glitches creating drags on the ball, on the PSVita a black screen after PS.
That's because the PSP has a config for Timeshock, which I believe was removed on Vita. Most likely removed because it wasn't that good.

About TOCA, that game works weirdly both with geometry and caché, so I'm not so sure what the issue is... Perhaps I'll have to look into games that had similar issues beforehand. I think that maybe Battle Arena Toshinden had some like it? Glitch-wise at least, like broken models, can't assure you about more specific things.

After this week ends I should have more free time to properly help.

ciarli-b

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I managed to test it better today and it's not ready yet, everything seems normal and suddenly the graphics all break in the middle of the game, at least testing with internal vision. I need to check further.

There are games that are really complicated, these probably won't be solved with configs, maybe just a patch.

========================================

@ronniesahlberg
Could you please add this fix to the game. ?

Worms Pinball (SLES-00483) Fixes black screen after PS logo.

=========================================

I tried the same config for fixing Attack of the Saucerman PAL but the problem remains (black screen after PS logo), unfortunately...

OPPAI_DAISUKI

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
yup i also tested it today glitch still occurs...if i have some free time tomorrow ill also gonna try... thanks sir @The_Ho

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o