Hardware Poll: What is the Switch to you?

How do you view the Switch? As a:

• Handheld console with some home console features

Votes: 147 47.9%
  • Home console with (limited) portability

Votes: 71 23.1%
  • Banana

Votes: 89 29.0%

• Total voters

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Banana has more votes than home console. Also, why isn't potato a choice? Is banana the new potato? Why was I not informed? Can we get about 10 more threads asking "hey guys do u consider switch a home console or portable?" I consider it a tablet with an hdmi out port. A gimped tablet that has no functionality other than to play games of course.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Maybe we should have a poll about what would be in this poll ;)

But i agree on your point, it's a tablet that has hdmi and play games and has a docking staion
Plenty of other tablets have docking stations to function as a laptop, but it's no laptop, it's a tablet with docking station
Same goes for the Switch, it's a tablet with a docking station and has a gamecart slot as extra.

Reactions: V0ltr0n

DaFixer

Dare to be stupid
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
A handheld with some console features.
Like the shape off the switch in handheld mode, like a PSP,GBA and the Gamegear.
And that I can play games on the big screen and in handheld mode, when my wife want to watch a boring tv program ;)
What I dis like all those motion control features, I only want to play games with the dpad and face buttons.
And what I also dis like that the Pro Controller (with a bad dpad) is a bit pricey.

But I want a switch, but I want for more good games and a better controller with a good dpad.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't feel so bad about the Pro Controller price (a bit pricey though), but the dpad on the procontroller makes me want to puke really.
Everything else is fine, specially the analogs in the Pro Controller are over the top quality.

Reactions: Alkéryn

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't feel so bad about the Pro Controller price (a bit pricey though), but the dpad on the procontroller makes me want to puke really.
Everything else is fine, specially the analogs in the Pro Controller are over the top quality.
Yeah i think putting the right controler under buttons just for multiplayer ( a feature that nearly no one will use and even the one who will use it will use it less than 1% of the time ) isn't worth it
Though i might hardmod it

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Not sure if I already answered on this topic before but here goes.

The Switch for me is primarily a home console and then secondary, a handheld gaming system that I can take anywhere... Unlike the WiiU. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One of my friends is working full time at a Mormon church I asked how many wives were required for that position
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Lol I think you have to buy them or something
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I also said at least you didn't go with the wrong church
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Everyone is screaming oh god in my church lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought that would just be the priest
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Or the pope.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All pope's start as priests many years experience making choir boys sing
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, the reasons i said that you deleting your pronouns page was sad is bc when i made my account i realized there was more info when you put "en" before the "pronouns" part in the url of the website and that meant i didnt see all the info on your page, and also bc i would have added you to my circle
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Today's a shitty day
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Didnt know that.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I'm not really fond of using Pronouns.page tbf.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, Yea you already told me, you didnt feel like updating often your page or smh like that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Only good use of a Fire Stick is to pirate movies. I know that the models before HD (I think) is easy to enable dev mode.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Firestick is just android until they change os
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, soooooo I'm slowly returning to Roblox and last night I played the games on that platform with a friend of mine from there who apparently missed me. Is that ok?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its ok, I'll allow it
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you gift him roblox buks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although i have 14 robux (somebody gave me)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Al quit the drug industry and got into robloxbucks
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reject modernity, embrace tradition lol.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Reject tradition embrace modernity
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fuck Thanksgiving
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Fuck Thanksgiving