Homebrew [POLL] Decide the next default font in Decrypt9

What should be the default font in Decrypt9?

• Linux 6x10 font

Votes: 106 51.0%
  • Acorn font

Votes: 54 26.0%
  • Original font

Votes: 48 23.1%

• Total voters

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@d0k3 just an idea, why not have the option to select whichever font you want to use in maintenance options? This way people can just chose whichever one they want?
Why not just give us the option to change the font?
I agree, I don't see why this wouldnt be a thing. Now the default font... That's the debate here. But there should be an option in settings to change fonts. Remember that some people don't know how to compile things, and shouldn't have to learn how to just because they can't read the default. We aren't all coding wizards :)

Reactions: satelman

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
While I honestly struggle to care about this, I feel that space efficiency should be the priority for an application like Decrypt9 where is has to be functional rather than pretty.

So, Linux 6x10 it is.

Reactions: a9lh-1user

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
While I honestly struggle to care about this, I feel that space efficiency should be the priority for an application like Decrypt9 where is has to be functional rather than pretty.

So, Linux 6x10 it is.
I would agree with you for a filebrowser app that regularly has to display enormously long filenames, but not for a menu-driven crypto tool like D9.

The biggest priority with D9's font should be readability, and not to assume everybody has an *XL model or 20/20 vision.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-