Hardware Pokken controller?

SonicMC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NEW UPDATE:

It is now working for me in Bomberman! Probably due to the 3.0 system update enabling wired controllers!

Also working in Mario Kart, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Blaster Master, and probably more!

S

Saiyan Lusitano

NEW UPDATE:

It is now working for me in Bomberman! Probably due to the 3.0 system update enabling wired controllers!

Also working in Mario Kart, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Blaster Master, and probably more!
Yes, the Pokkén controller now works as a standard controller. Except, it has no motion sensor, no analogue sticks or shoulder buttons. Really good controller, though.

I had Bomberman R at launch and didn't like the game very much but perhaps I'd enjoy it now with the newer updates and all. It doesn't beat Mega Bomberman for me, so it'll always feel inferior.

Zhongtiao1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NEW UPDATE:

Does that mean that other wired usb controllers could possibly work?

Reactions: Xabring
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Does that mean that other wired usb controllers could possibly work?
Possibly. I tried my Gioteck GC-2 which recognises as a Wii Classic Controller and WiiU Pro Controller, it didn't work either way.

You've just gotta give it a test and see which ones work. GameCube controllers work on the Switch with the Mayflash GameCube adapter on PC Mode.

Reactions: Xabring

Zhongtiao1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Possibly. I tried my Gioteck GC-2 which recognises as a Wii Classic Controller and WiiU Pro Controller, it didn't work either way.

You've just gotta give it a test and see which ones work. GameCube controllers work on the Switch with the Mayflash GameCube adapter on PC Mode.

Does a Wii U pro controller work?

Sent from my Q5 using Tapatalk 2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ