stefanol

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
True. I don't know what was the problem to ask about passwords - I have asked, and momentally received them from GSD. If you hadn't played haxorz, everything would be still good...

Anubis

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
stefanol said:
True. I don't know what was the problem to ask about passwords - I have asked, and momentally received them from GSD. If you hadn't played haxorz, everything would be still good...

So what if he did? Why should GSD give a crap if he did? I mean, GSD was GIVING AWAY the passwords to anyone that would mail him, if Urza wanted to find out the passwords for himself it's his problem, actually, it's more work for Urza and less work for GSD.
In my opinion even though GSD made some great work with Pokesav he's a huge drama queen, seriously, all this because ONE PERSON tried to find out the passwords for his files... please, that's just retarded.

tidus_vmt

Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone knows any ENGLISH site where i could download some Wondercards and stuff like that (without requiring password)?
unsure.gif

carlos1982

Trophies
XP
Country
stefanol said:
To get to Deoxys in Hoenn, you have to get Aurora Ticket. According to numerous sources, Aurora Tickets were distributed BEFORE Emerald even was released - so only FR/LG were supposed to have Aurora Ticket on them.

Its possible to have a Hoenn Deoxys. I had one, I imported Emerald from US and went to the UK Deoxys event

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
shadowhunter93 said:
for some reason when i view the pkmn database i get a bunch of weird symbols and stuff whats that?
Update your browser? Install the proper language packs?

In other news, I just started a forum for Pokesav and such at my guide site (I know there might not be that much to talk about, but...),
http://forum.pokesav.org/

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
coolbho3000 said:
shadowhunter93 said:
for some reason when i view the pkmn database i get a bunch of weird symbols and stuff whats that?

In other news, I just started a forum for Pokesav and such at my guide site (I know there might not be that much to talk about, but...),
Remove all the sub-boards except for the Pokesav-related ones.

People aren't going to go there to socialize, it just clutters up the page.

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Urza said:
coolbho3000 said:
shadowhunter93 said:

I thought there were so few boards.

It looked empty.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
coolbho3000 said:
Urza said:
coolbho3000 said:
shadowhunter93 said:

I thought there were so few boards.

It looked empty.
That's because you're used to large socialization boards like this, as opposed to support boards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Totally Nutz :rofl2: +1