Misc Pokemon XY GbaTemp Charmander Giveaway

DemiseScythe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to chain breed a shiny charmander with good stats and after going through several hundred eggs, I managed to fill a box with outstanding fourth generation charmanders (IV Total =151-186). They are all US region, blue pentagon, level one and know rare egg move Dragon Pulse. I will remove nick prior to trade so that they appear normal and their name evolves.

It would be a waste to release/wonder trade most of these so I decided to give them away here and help out the community and trainers. These are good pokemon and since they will be traded, they will level up faster. I take anything in exchange so please feel free to send anything you want, I truly won't mind. Although I did not get a shiny, I got 3 amazing charmanders that I can train and breed into Generation V. Each charmander will include a christmas bonus and be holding a Rare Candy.
Status Breakdown:​
Reserved - I am keeping these, sorry.​
Wonder - These were wonder traded.​
Available - Up for taking.​
Taken - Given away.​

last updated 1:40 PM EST 1/8/14​
My friend code:​
6dXlz.png
Rules:​
1- First come first served, you might only post A REQUEST once per day. Other posts allowed of course =)​
2- You might choose Male. No females left.​
3- One charmander per gbatemp user/friend code. Don't make new users just to get extras.​
3- Edited posts will be ignored to be fair so choose carefully.​
Request Format:​
Info: Name / Friend-Code​
Char Preference: Male or Female (if Female specify which)​
Ingame Name: If different from Friend Code Name​
Example:​
Info: Aurora / 3454-1605-3499​
Char Pick: Female 4​
Ingame Name: Aurora​
I will go down this thread post per post and if any of your picks is available and the post is unedited, I will reserve the charmander for you and add your friend code. I will update the above form with an extra column saying which user has a reserved charmander. You should then add me and if you see me online ingame, request a trade and I will deliver the giveaway charmander. If the picks you chosed are taken by the time I get to your post, you must wait until tomorrow before adding another request. I will check that the day on the date from your first request is different from your second request date. Good luck to all.​
I will update the table as often as I can but if you want to make sure you don't choose a chosen charmander, you can check the posts below. These charmanders are ready for delivery, will start adding friend codes as of now.​

vassildador

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'd like to have F1, great idea and a very generous gesture to give them away to tempered :)

Info: Benno / 4167-4611-2873
Char Pick: F1 / M2 / M3
Ingame Name: Vassildador

DemiseScythe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to have F1, great idea and a very generous gesture to give them away to tempered :)

Info: Benno / 4167-4611-2873
Char Pick: F1 / M2 / M3
Ingame Name: Vassildador

I still have your female charmander, end up wonder trading the males due to lack of want but I managed to breed 5 IV charmander on the next generation lacking SpAtt perfect IV in less than 10 eggs with a new ditto. I am probably done searching for a shiny but will start power breeding Dragon Pulse Blastoise into perfect stats. Ill be up later today to deliver it if I see you online.

vassildador

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I still have your female charmander, end up wonder trading the males due to lack of want but I managed to breed 5 IV charmander on the next generation lacking SpAtt perfect IV in less than 10 eggs with a new ditto. I am probably done searching for a shiny but will start power breeding Dragon Pulse Blastoise into perfect stats. Ill be up later today to deliver it if I see you online.
Just received it, thanks a bunch! :) wish I had something better to give you in return but as I've only recently started playing... :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-