Hacking Pokemon X and Smash Bros black dosen't work on GATEWAY 2.4b

SAOStudio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hi there, hope that you help me to find out how to make this games to work on my new gateway card.

I have a 3ds with gatewaycard, software version 2.4b and emunand to the latest firmare.When i try to play Smash Bros, i appear black screen and stay like that, i have to restart the console.And for pokemon x i receive the error with "one black screen and text message from nintendo support or something like that.Tested others games, and all worked fine, but this two and two more have this erros.

I have a microsdsh 8 GB, extfat formated, and the games are not trimmed and one 2 gb regular retail sd card that comes with console.

What i have to do to fix this errors?
I am a newbie on gateway and hacking for 3ds.
Ohh one more thing that i need to say, the gateway run on a Ver.4.1.0-0E (uptaded from Ver.2.0 with Skylanders Giants retail card).

Mayby that is the problem?

Thank you in advance.

funnoam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a microsdsh 8 GB, extfat formated, and the games are not trimmed and one 2 gb regular retail sd card that comes with console.

In order to play Smash Bros 3DS you must have a 4gb or larger SD card, else the game will not start.

As for Pokemon, I never had this issue but start by upgrading your sd card.

SAOStudio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
In order to play Smash Bros 3DS you must have a 4gb or larger SD card, else the game will not start.

As for Pokemon, I never had this issue but start by upgrading your sd card.

I have a 4 GB SD card from my other 2DS console, but i am assume for that i need to reinstal the gateway software and remake the emunand again on that 4 sd card?

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I have a 4 GB SD card from my other 2DS console, but i am assume for that i need to reinstal the gateway software and remake the emunand again on that 4 sd card?

1. Backup both SD cards before doing anything.
2. I think you can insert emunand partition onto the 2nd SD card.
to keep previous saves and data, just copy paste all the data from the 1st sd card to the 2nd
3. insert 2nd sd card into 3ds to play.

Anyone who knows better, feel free to correct/add on point.

SAOStudio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Thank you all, changed the SD 2 GB to a SD 4 GB card, and now all games works fine. Except the Super Smash Bros. when i want to exit from game, it kick me out from gateway mode, and i don;t know why. This thing happen onyl on this game.It is normal?

Thank you for your help

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thank you all, changed the SD 2 GB to a SD 4 GB card, and now all games works fine. Except the Super Smash Bros. when i want to exit from game, it kick me out from gateway mode, and i don;t know why. This thing happen onyl on this game.It is normal?

Thank you for your help
That's normal yeah. It's because the game uses more RAM then most games, and to give it back to the home menu it restarts the 3DS after closing it.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Thank you for your help
Yes, but you can avoid it by starting another app without closing Smash, then you can close that app and it won't restart. Except for System Settings, that one restarts.

SAOStudio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Thanks for info and tips. I have one last question.
Can i use the Gateway Blue card on my 2ds console (with latetest firmware) to play NDS games?

Thank you once again

SAOStudio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hey guys,

I see now that Gateway team release a newer software version.My question is, how i can easyly update from 2.4 to 2.5, whitout make all steps again for an usual instal.

Please let me know,

Thank you in advance.

CFallenleaf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
..... after installing the exploit you never have to install it again...... unless you use a ds cart or format the system. Just put the new launcher on your sd card

SAOStudio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
..... after installing the exploit you never have to install it again...... unless you use a ds cart or format the system. Just put the new launcher on your sd card

And if i wanna update the enunand to the latest nintendo software?I only need to replace the new launcher.dat over the old one and after that when i am on GW dash to update?

Thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hello