• Total voters

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Im actually a Little afraid that some of you guys might be over 20 years old and really serious about pokemon. :S
I admit that I play pokemon casually from time to time for the nostalgia. But im not taking these new games as seriosly as some of you guys.
What's your point? :huh: I'm over 20 and I still play Pokemon. I believe I'm still perfectly normal. Not gonna grow horns and a tail now, will I? Sure, I'm not gonna be one of da kewl kidz but w/e.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Im actually a Little afraid that some of you guys might be over 20 years old and really serious about pokemon. :S
I admit that I play pokemon casually from time to time for the nostalgia. But im not taking these new games as seriosly as some of you guys.
I play pokemon... offline, single-player. I'm not willing to do the battling stuff, it's way too complex.

Reactions: Sagat

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

Would you like a cookie? Oh wait, you're too grown up for that... here, have a cigarette and a box of condoms.

crazyj3ss

hmm
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Word of the Day: FUN

If a 40 yr old wants to play 'Dora the Explorer Teaches Spongebob Spanish at their Underwater Cookout 3D' and finds it enjoyable, what harm is being done and why is it of a concern?

You sound like one of those people who worries too much about what society might think. If you want to play a game like the above, knock yourself out and forget what others think; They're probably jealous of your comfort.

beta4attack

Trophies
XP
Country
Word of the Day: FUN

If a 40 yr old wants to play 'Dora the Explorer Teaches Spongebob Spanish at their Underwater Cookout 3D' and finds it enjoyable, what harm is being done and why is it of a concern?

You sound like one of those people who worries too much about what society might think. If you want to play a game like the above, knock yourself out and forget what others think; They're probably jealous of your comfort.
Wise words from a wise Temper ;w;

DaniPoo

Trophies
XP
Country
The reason why I wrote my last post was that I saw how people freaked out and/or raged about the fairies. And thinking about grown people raging about fairies in a fantasy game is something I find extremely hilarious!

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FAIRIES RULE

gPnBvkh.jpg

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
The reason why I wrote my last post was that I saw how people freaked out and/or raged about the fairies. And thinking about grown people raging about fairies in a fantasy game is something I find extremely hilarious!
It's just people having fun by talking about minor things in a serious and overly dramatic way. It's just fun and games....

DiabloStorm

Anti-Semantic Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

I'm turning 24 in June, and I don't give a rats ass what anyone thinks. My friends, my workout buddies, and the guys at the shop all know and they don't care either.
I too am turning 24...this month. I don't give a rats ass if people have something against my enjoyment of Pokemon. Most of those people are unable to see the depth these games offer, depth that can't really be enjoyed by kids to begin with, I'm pretty sure the intended audience extends a bit further than children. Anyway, I don't see what age has to do with anything, and the whole fairy thing hasn't even been confirmed, either way I dgaf.

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That makes me wonder, would fairy moves be super-effective on dark pokémons,
or the opposite? Maybe neither, maybe both.
Honestly I'd rather the latter.
What do you guys think?
i think that ``fairy type´´ is weak against everything XD
but,seriously,i think that its super effective against dark and weak against dark too.

Reactions: Sagat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop trying to make on my cakes