Status
Not open for further replies.

bartgodboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you guys once again for making this for us to enjoy. I keep posting on TyranitarTube's video about how he is such an ass to never release his extreme randomizers even the alpha sapphire one...so you guys are our only hope to enjoy it so keep up the good work!

Rayzark

giooig
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you guys once again for making this for us to enjoy. I keep posting on TyranitarTube's video about how he is such an ass to never release his extreme randomizers even the alpha sapphire one...so you guys are our only hope to enjoy it so keep up the good work!
you know he doesn't give a damn about your comment right?

Edooz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
hi guys i really like ur idea! What will the Totems be? Dark legends? or maybe Dark normal Totems but Dark?

darklink1010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
space ilima balls? :P (from ttartube one)
Nope, not them space balls, try again,:P
hi guys i really like ur idea! What will the Totems be? Dark legends? or maybe Dark normal Totems but Dark?
Totems will be shadow legendaries, we aren't going to say anything else then that, to keep it non spoilery

Edooz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Ok I got it. But will the shadow legend (I will call it SL for now) call for other L or just the type that it’s self is?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Maybe there is a Shadow ball?

Pixel-Pie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can’t wait guys! So I’m doing a play through on Alpha Sapphire!
Nice! I Haven't Played That Game In A LONG Time! It Would Be AWESOME If Ttar Released His Alpha Sapphire Extreme Randomizer,But He's Too Selfish To Do So.

somethingcool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to know how much work is each developer is actually doing , and you should also have a post game gauntlet no items or leaving allowed, then make the trainers you devs and make the pokes OP like over level 100 if possible, and if you win, you should get a sentret or something, but not a normal one; make it the highest stats possible like a god Pokémon, then give it an OP never used signature move

(All of this is if it is possible)
BTW keep up the good work

Indeed...
Try something like sinking sapphire

And try to blow out the ultranova sun and penumbra moon competition with your models, and original storyline
Plz put out betas or pre release versions ; we all really want to try it

And for my previous post where I said under used move, I meant ove w it's it and I suggested the sentret because it will never be used like the walkout peeking that t-tar used

darklink1010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to know how much work is each developer is actually doing , and you should also have a post game gauntlet no items or leaving allowed, then make the trainers you devs and make the pokes OP like over level 100 if possible, and if you win, you should get a sentret or something, but not a normal one; make it the highest stats possible like a god Pokémon, then give it an OP never used signature move

Try something like sinking sapphire

And try to blow out the ultranova sun and penumbra moon competition with your models, and original storyline
Plz put out betas or pre release versions ; we all really want to try it

And for my previous post where I said under used move, I meant ove w it's it and I suggested the sentret because it will never be used like the walkout peeking that t-tar used
We aren't really in this to be competitive, we are making this because we love pokemon, so anyone who shares that same passion for pokemon as us, aren't a competitor, they're more of a friend then anything, even though we have never talked with the creator themselves. Besides, those are great challenging hacks, they are a lot of fun in and of themselves. We are just going for a different style of challenge that that creator did. Their's was more like how Sacred Gold and Storm Silver's were challenging, which were both phenomenal Rom hacks, and I personally thought that that creator's rom hacks were a lot of fun. As for your first post, we are doing everything that our current tools allow us to do, that being said there is one thing in particular that we won't do and that includes removing a pokemon from the game. We have a pretty big list of things to do, and as for the beta and pre-release, we feel that it would be better to wait to release the full finished game, so that it doesn't spoil the experience.

Reactions: Edooz

Edooz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Shadow giratina? Isn’t it already shadow ? I’m just asking

You should also have a post game gauntlet no items or leaving allowed, then make the trainers you devs and make the pokes OP like over level 100 if possible, and if you win, you should get a sentret or something, but not a normal one; make it the highest stats possible like a god Pokémon, then give it an OP never used signature move

Why would you add that thing in the game cuz it’s too OP if u are battling with it. U would just sweep every single Pokemon!

Last edited by Edooz,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-