ROM Hack Pokémon Sun & Moon - Save Game & Event Sharing Thread

Abrakadabra

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
It's still a problem because it's currently 'impossible' to get a tepig in the game. You will be able to trade and battle with it soon though, just wait until the Pokemon Bank update.

Emboar is a guaranteed QR code spawn in Poni Island on Saturdays. You can always breed tepigs with it unless there's a weird reason that prevents it.

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, I have a very keen interest on being able to mod sun/moon via PKHex.

Can somebody tell me if this Pre-installed 3ds would work? Also is it possible to PKHex a cartidge? That's what I have at this time.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-3DS-XL-...424411?hash=item2377c7971b:g:6EYAAOSwnbZYEVJz

You can Pkhex the digital copy and the cartridge, simple use Homebrew Launcher. Also somebody can tellme if a free mod can be sell for profit? Is not Luma and co. free application?

Deleted member 358315

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can Pkhex the digital copy and the cartridge, simple use Homebrew Launcher. Also somebody can tellme if a free mod can be sell for profit? Is not Luma and co. free application?

Technically it's illegal yeah. But he isn't selling it for profit by the looks he just states it's included I mean the price is 399 and a N3DSXL is 200? and Capture card is around 200 last time I checked?

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Italy
Technically it's illegal yeah. But he isn't selling it for profit by the looks he just states it's included I mean the price is 399 and a N3DSXL is 200? and Capture card is around 200 last time I checked?

The problem there is no capture card in that system, is you look the photo on the pc the software is the NTR one. There is no capture card installed in that system. And to be realistic with you...i wish i can use NTR+Luma on my New 3DS for recording game ^_^"

Reactions: Zidapi

Nawor3565

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys!!! I really need a save file thats female, has a COMPLETE story & UB quests. I would prefer that not all the Zygarde cells are collected, but it doesnt really matter.

If someone can get me this Ill upload my save which has all 801 Shiny Pokemon that were caught legitimately! Like really caught legit, no hacks except for the transfer. Thanks!

Last edited by Nawor3565,

REDALiCE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone happen to have a save file on the 2nd Island around the point where the professor asks you to meet him at a research area for Pokemon Sun?
I'm on a US n3DS.

Deleted member 358315

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey guys!!! I really need a save file thats female, has a COMPLETE story & UB quests. I would prefer that not all the Zygarde cells are collected, but it doesnt really matter.

If someone can get me this Ill upload my save which has all 801 Shiny Pokemon that were caught legitimately! Like really caught legit, no hacks except for the transfer. Thanks!

Yeah legit... No thanks

The problem there is no capture card in that system, is you look the photo on the pc the software is the NTR one. There is no capture card installed in that system. And to be realistic with you...i wish i can use NTR+Luma on my New 3DS for recording game ^_^"

Oh my bad it was stated in the title didn't full read the description.

Yeah then indeed I don't recommend it as well<.< and probably even more illegal because he/she is ripping of people.

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah legit... No thanks

Oh my bad it was stated in the title didn't full read the description.

Yeah then indeed I don't recommend it as well<.< and probably even more illegal because he/she is ripping of people.

OT: Since we go off topic with this; i really wish i can have extra money for buy a cpature card. Unfortunaly im not trusth that much katsukiti and the american/european seller are basicly no product for N3DS. I don't know if you can downgrade on the recent FW, im pretty sure you cannot, and i don't want to lose my data in my system creating the emunand/downgrade. So i have to hope i can fin a capture card but really for a really chip price.

qq12345

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Well obviously I had them in ORAS and transferred them up. Its all I really have in return, I just need a darn female save but no one seems to have one.
What do you mean by complete story and ubs?I have a save but I traded away some extra ubs to get the other version ones.

Nawor3565

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean by complete story and ubs?I have a save but I traded away some extra ubs to get the other version ones.

Oh I just mean all of the Ultra Beast quests are completed. They dont actually need to be included cause I already got em. I would be forever grateful if you uploaded your save lol

qq12345

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Oh I just mean all of the Ultra Beast quests are completed. They dont actually need to be included cause I already got em. I would be forever grateful if you uploaded your save lol
Alright,I'll upload it soon.dont suppose you have your oras file you could upload/pm me? Xd want to run the stuff thru bank myself after changing ids heh.

@Skin tone it's the "asian one"since I'm asian.

cololampard

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Alright,I'll upload it soon.dont suppose you have your oras file you could upload/pm me? Xd want to run the stuff thru bank myself after changing ids heh.

@Skin tone it's the "asian one"since I'm asian.
i guess its the clearest one, i have my as fiile i suppose if i have it ill post it here for u

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game