ROM Hack Pokémon Sun & Moon - Save Game & Event Sharing Thread

Deadshot626

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it seems any 6th Gen Pokemon are currently untradeable. Only Pokemon from the Alola Region are tradeable. Has anybody found a work around?

Nawor3565

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Btw, here I made a zip with all the 80 new pokémon and also the shiny versions of each one. All legit ;)
PS: Marshadow is not available and legendaries/UB shinies are shiny-blocked. Also I tried to trade starters and its evolutions and are shiny blocked too. Also Oranguru and Passimian. I hope y'all enjoy!

Ive been looking for this for for hours! Thank you! :D
BTW, you said that the starters are Shiny-locked, but I see someone else said that you can get them shiny from breeding. Do you know which is true? :)

Reactions: arceus_69

Deadshot626

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you trying to trade sun/moon pokemon with older games? Or are you unable to trade things like gastly?

I used Pkhex to bring over all 721 Pokemon and I can't trade anything like Charmander, Squirtle, or Bulbasaur. Any Pokemon not able to be caught in the Alola Region seems to be currently untradeable.

Deadshot626

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well of course the servers are going to be programmed to know what's not possible to have until pokemon bank updates.
That's exactly what I was saying in my original comment. I already knew that they were programmed like that until the Poke Bank updates, what I was asking was if anybody found a work-around. You brought nothing to the discussion, I don't see why you even replied?

TDotFlame

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been able to run the Moon .cia before but I just got the actual Moon Cartridge an hour ago. So I've been able to use the cartridge on my 3ds but my 2ds(the one with homebrew installed) hasn't been able to run Moon at all. I'm also using Rxtools and I'm on Version 11.0.0-33U. Do I need to update to a new homebrew? Have you been able to transfer your .cia save to your retail copy?
did you find away to run it with the homebrew installed?

Deleted member 358315

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Has anyone played Pokemon Sun and is willing to share his save file? (Not a converted save please)

Preferable with Main game + UB side quest finished. (Male if possible as well)

arceus_69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it seems any 6th Gen Pokemon are currently untradeable. Only Pokemon from the Alola Region are tradeable. Has anybody found a work around?

I edited all my 1 to 6 gen .pk files so they are hatched from eggs in Alola. I hope this works for you as it worked for me :)
(Ditto, Unown and all legendaries are not available yet, sadly. I'll add them once I find a way to get them in Alola)

Ive been looking for this for for hours! Thank you! :D
BTW, you said that the starters are Shiny-locked, but I see someone else said that you can get them shiny from breeding. Do you know which is true? :)

You're welcome! :) The starters are not shiny-locked. They are when they have their hidden ability only.

Attachments

• LEGAL 801 (SM).rar
    186.1 KB · Views: 414

Deadshot626

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I edited all my 1 to 6 gen .pk files so they are hatched from eggs in Alola. I hope this works for you as it worked for me :)
(Ditto, Unown and all legendaries are not available yet, sadly. I'll add them once I find a way to get them in Alola)

You're welcome! :) The starters are not shiny-locked. They are when they have their hidden ability only.
Oh wow, thanks for the file. Have you tried trading any of them over Wi-fi?

did you find away to run it with the homebrew installed?
Yeah it took hours of work but I was finally able to run it and install my cia Moon save onto my cartridge. I had to update Rxtools to Luma in order to get it working.

Last edited by Deadshot626,

Deadshot626

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I tried some and they are tradeable. Have to check if the rest are too, but I'm guessing they are. Enjoy!
I actually just tried trading Charizard but he wouldn't trade. So I'm pretty sure only the Pokemon available from the Alola Pokedex can trade.

arceus_69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually just tried trading Charizard but he wouldn't trade. So I'm pretty sure only the Pokemon available from the Alola Pokedex can trade.
Ok I see that it has the hidden ability, that's why you can't trade it :/ I'll have to edit that. Hidden abilities are locked I guess.

Attachments

• 006 - Charizard - DE669F4C626C.rar
    280 bytes · Views: 255

Momoka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to import my save from the CIA to the physical copy. I get the error "error opening archive" trying to import the cia save to the cart in JKSM :/

Deadshot626

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to import my save from the CIA to the physical copy. I get the error "error opening archive" trying to import the cia save to the cart in JKSM :/
I had that problem last night, are you using Rxtools? I had to update to Luma in order for it to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?