Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Isn't that date more close to the PAL version?

Well if you're waiting on a copy to find it's way on the internet it doesn't matter. USA and Japan get it on the 18th. Europe gets it later but if you're going to pirate it, you'll get it long before that because of earlier street dates of USA/Japan. Japan because of it's time zone actually gets it a day before the USA does. ;)

Also unlike many other games, This game is region free for the most part, so all copies will be identical. There's no reason to wait for the Europe version. it will be the same as US/Japan version. ;)

This only matters if you were getting a physical copy earlier. A US/Japan cart of this game may be region free, but the system update section of the rom is not region free (so the icon is set as region free, but the update partition only contains the titles matching the region the cart was released in)

So it won't work in a different region console because of that. but the game itself once converted to a CIA/eShop release will function on any 3DS even with no region free patch.

Last edited by Apache Thunder,

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, guess what? I have an AUS 2DS!
I mean that's cool but I don't see what you're getting at haha

I'm pretty sure the seed is universal, doesn't matter what region console you have, was just saying seed will be out before the 18th for places like the US because it'll be the 18th in AUS

ForeverEternal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm pretty sure the seed is universal, doesn't matter what region console you have, was just saying seed will be out before the 18th for places like the US because it'll be the 18th in AUS
Well, it's easier and feels more 'legal' to do it directly from the eshop.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XY was leaked 12 days early, ORAS was 8
I 'memba shops in NJ & NY were selling X/Y for $70.00. What they weren't doing, telling people, 'yeah, you'll probably only find YT reviwers online, if any.' Oh, what a time, before those bricked 3ds' existed.

Has anyone found info on (non-demo) S/oon being played?
-----
Maybe he's implying he can run the needed update? When it's needed?

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it's easier and feels more 'legal' to do it directly from the eshop.
Ah. Well, I mean it's not exactly difficult to inject a seed with FBI, but I get what you're saying about the feeling more "legal" part

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I 'memba shops in NJ & NY were selling X/Y for $70.00. What they weren't doing, telling people, 'yeah, you'll probably only find YT reviwers online, if any. Oh, what a time, before those bricked 3ds' existed.
Oh really? I live in Jersey ;)

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan

Can publish the seed for universal use on that iso site, although someone will probably before me :P making the eshop copies playable~

Reactions: fodder

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: We all knew once Panda joined chat, after the response OMG, she/they be back everyday, much...