Gaming Pokemon Sun and Moon cartridges are out!!!!

D

Deleted User

God for FUCK sake why does each totem pokemon have the opposite type to my starter yet they have a 1hko electric move ???????

Reactions: Deleted User

MSco

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Will we be able to get the eshop seeds on 18th at 12 am Australian time (GMT +11)?
So, are the games usually released at midnight or later in the morning?

Last edited by MSco,

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Seems like the upload is already in the process.. Now lots of people gonna go crazy as well as happy because now both will be available to play. Also this forum is gonna be flooded for a while.

Btw there is already a .3ds file uploaded as mentioned in the earlier pages which I can confirm works with Gateway. I downloaded the 2.99 file which was posted by another person replying to the thread mentioned in the earlier pages

Last edited by Hotzdevil,

ForeverEternal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah pretty sure its gonna be legit as its the same guy who uploaded the moon file.
Based lurantis.
250px-Lurantis.png

GG all the warez scene.

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

Ariolu

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
From what I've read till now in this thread, unless the OP who is uploading the ROMS uploads the back up he/she's made from the original cart in .3ds format it won't work in sky3ds+ unless someone manages to find some other method.
I knew this too lol but I was wondering if this night something was leaked but nope... uff

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: yeehaw