Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

BNSHY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have encounter for like regular Pokémon and legendaries codes for Scarlet?.
Or any codes for scarlet?
for version 3.00

Toto1993

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Scroll down to the 3.0.0 codes and download resources.
Post automatically merged:

Déjà fait mais dans l archive y’a le dossier pour les Pokémon du dlc 2 mais pour le dlc 1 les Pokémon sont pas à jour car quand je met le code d un légendaire du dlc 1 sa crache car faut les mettre à jour

Lucario11

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
pkhex was updated yall like 2 days ago.. so go and put your pecha berry or whatever in your inventory, fill your dex, edit your BP.

Added into main file the Mythical event item code. It is located just below the master ball item spawn.
To trigger event to my knowledge you need to beat the entire DLC 2 to 100% completion of main story, as well as have this new item in your bag then return to Mossui Peaches market stall and interact with the Dokutaro plush.

Also added in a code to default return your item and level change in the encounter modifications..

All in SCVI folder page 1
Hello, could you help me? Is this how you get the mythical pecha berry to unlock the event? I waited until today because I thought there would be an update, but there is no update after all. You need to download it via Mystery Gift.
Since I have my switch with atmosphere, I can't connect online. Can you help me? Thanks.

BNSHY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated complete encounter list for v3.0.0, sorted by region of origin.

I tried to add this to a folder, I added the Id and Bid.
Exactly the same way that cheats, normally are set up on cheats slip, but for some reasons the cheats aren't popping up in, All in One Switch or Breeze or EdiZon.
What Am I doing wrong?.

Also, can a restore code be added to this?. If so, how?.
Please and thank you for your help.

Last edited by BNSHY,

ADSplayCards

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any one have another code for the pecha berry? this ones not working for me

[Encounter Mythical Pecha Berry (v3.0.0)]
04000000 0343FC0C 000009F6

edit: i found a working one

edit 2: i got the item and it triggered the event for me
How did you get the event to trigger? I have the berry but nothing happens when I talk to the doll by the lady in kitakami.

Last edited by ADSplayCards,

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I tried to add this to a folder, I added the Id and Bid.
Exactly the same way that cheats, normally are set up on cheats slip, but for some reasons the cheats aren't popping up in, All in One Switch or Breeze or EdiZon.
What Am I doing wrong?.

Also, can a restore code be added to this?. If so, how?.
Please and thank you for your help.
Because you can't have that many codes in your cheat. File atmosphere has a hard coded limit. Only pick a few at a time.

Lucario11

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The pkhex website just posted the WC #2001 - Mythical Pecha Berry (Pecharunt questline) file a few minutes ago. How do I upload to my Nintendo Switch with Athmoshpere? Can anyone help? Thanks. I would really like to start this event.

Lucario11

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
How did you get the event to trigger? I have the berry but nothing happens when I talk to the doll by the lady in kitakami.
I did it, it's easy. I now tried to connect the Nintendo Switch to the PC, I opened the pkhex and went to the items section and put the mythical pecha berry in the bag, I put 1 in the count. I recorded and exported. I opened the game and went to kitakami. In kitakami you go to the lady who is selling things at the kiosk and you don't talk to her but rather the mythical Pokémon (pink) that is standing there. The epilogue event begins. It's done.

simzy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Lucario11

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
@Skye_Elizabeth_Aitken

No, it's in 3.0, using modded switch just go to poke portal menu and select mystery gift
I couldn't do it that way, I play through Emmunand in Atmosphere, if I go to the Pokémon menu and try to collect a mysterious gift it doesn't work because I can't connect online. You must be using Sysnand.
I got it through Pkhex, it's easy.

Infinehealth2023

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi I’m using cheats 3.0 for violet, when using inf hp and Inf pp the game just crashes and when I try to use inf hp only it does not work my hp still goes down, is there a way to fix this?

Spikeron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
คุณทำให้เหตุการณ์เกิดขึ้นได้อย่างไร? ฉันมีเบอร์รี่แต่ไม่มีอะไรเกิดขึ้นเมื่อฉันคุยกับตุ๊กตาโดยผู้หญิงในคิตาคามิ
1. You must clear the game completely.
2. You must clear Kitakami DLC.
3. You must clear the Indigo DLC.
4. You must complete the Ace Academy Tournament.
5. You need to talk to Penny at school until she takes you to her room.
6. You need to talk to Arwen. in school until he took him to his room.
7. You need to talk to Nemona in school. Until she took you to her room.
8. Get the Mochi Berry item.
9. Go talk to the Mochi doll. There will be an event at the store.

Last edited by Spikeron,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste