OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
hi, everyone I have gotten the peach item using the cheat code, however, I cant get the event to trigger/activate.
is there specific prerequisite?? I have finished indigo disk finished and met turo in the crystal pool.
All i did was finish main game finish dlc 1 and finished indigo disc league, the terapagos quest and that was it. I spawned in the item on a pokemon then went to mossui and talked to the pink peach dokutaro toy at the peach shop.

Zaiko_Tony_96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
All i did was finish main game finish dlc 1 and finished indigo disc league, the terapagos quest and that was it. I spawned in the item on a pokemon then went to mossui and talked to the pink peach dokutaro toy at the peach shop.
Did you have done Penny, Arven and Nemona side quests in Mesagoza academy ?

munenorii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello all, thank you for the great cheats :D Is there a way to create a code to auto-complete BP tasks? I've been trying to make it myself with Edizon and struggling to find the value. This way I could farm BP on my non-hacked file in co-op

ni88

Trophies
XP
Country
China
[♯ 1. Inf. HP]
080E0000 0343FB5C 17E3F6C4 7940B408
080E0000 0343FB54 D65F03C0 34000047
040E0000 0343FB50 3941C407
040E0000 02D3D66C 141C0939

This code does not work for Hydrapple, it will still die

Kaizen_3090

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i need some advice here, instead of eggs appearing when there's a bad codes . Are there anyway we can make have the eggs or pokemons not appearing at all even if the code is right or wrong ?

or like is there a code that can toggle the spawning of pokemons ?

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
i need some advice here, instead of eggs appearing when there's a bad codes . Are there anyway we can make have the eggs or pokemons not appearing at all even if the code is right or wrong ?

or like is there a code that can toggle the spawning of pokemons ?
Nope. The eggs is the games faulting to bad spawn.

Pixxxels

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone having issues with Edizon search not working properly? I can't move the selector to choose RAM, u32, etc. The menu comes up and allows me to use the R and L buttons to cycle through them, but not up and down or left and right to actually choose them. I honestly find Edizon to work when it wants even though I make no changes at all.

Nvm. I figured it out. Somehow was in the wrong mode of the menu and that's why. Stil weird...

Last edited by Pixxxels,

YellowMoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a code for flagging the DLC as done? I found a save file from after DLC1 is finished but I dont want to have to play through the whole DLC2 again to try and get the epilogue. Or if anyone has a save file for Scarlet WITH the mythical pecha berry please pm me.

Last edited by YellowMoon,

Zaiko_Tony_96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Is there a code for flagging the DLC as done? I found a save file from after DLC1 is finished but I dont want to have to play through the whole DLC2 again to try and get the epilogue. Or if anyone has a save file for Scarlet WITH the mythical pecha berry please pm me.
I really doubt that you can messing with flags with using cheats, you need a save editor like pkhex for doing that, still I think is not reccomended use flags for skipping entire portions of game like that

YellowMoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really doubt that you can messing with flags with using cheats, you need a save editor like pkhex for doing that, still I think is not reccomended use flags for skipping entire portions of game like that
Yeah I can see why that isnt reccomended but im also using a random save I found online so if it corrupts or something i dont really mind.

FlaxeHD

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I got a question, is there any animation fix for the 60 fps one, my jump is way to fast
Post automatically merged:

I got a question, is there any animation fix for the 60 fps one, my jump is way to fast

Musicbeyondwords

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I second this
Post automatically merged:

I also would like it..too much grinding for me when I work so darn much 😣
It's been mentioned many times, but dump save, use PKHex to edit your BP and just set it to whatever amount you want and restore through a save tool like JKSV

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1