strchsr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings,

I have been playing through Pokemon Violet and despite it's technical limitations, I have been enjoying it thus far. I have been playing it on an older Switch model that is capable of CFW (XAW4000XXXXXXXX) and in lieu of messing about with that again (mostly because of the amount of time it takes to do everything safely from backups, and such) I was wondering, if I were to play it on Ryujinx or something similar (for better game quality), how would I go about transferring my save file to my Switch and back?

I haven't messed about with CFW in a while or the Switch scene in some time, so I wasn't aware if there were any cheeky online applications around these days like there used to be for stuff like creating Pokemon with QR codes and the like.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings,

I have been playing through Pokemon Violet and despite it's technical limitations, I have been enjoying it thus far. I have been playing it on an older Switch model that is capable of CFW (XAW4000XXXXXXXX) and in lieu of messing about with that again (mostly because of the amount of time it takes to do everything safely from backups, and such) I was wondering, if I were to play it on Ryujinx or something similar (for better game quality), how would I go about transferring my save file to my Switch and back?

I haven't messed about with CFW in a while or the Switch scene in some time, so I wasn't aware if there were any cheeky online applications around these days like there used to be for stuff like creating Pokemon with QR codes and the like.
JKSV will be able to export/import your game saves.

There’s nothing Online that will do this for you.

Here’s a good guide in case you change your mind about CFW:

https://rentry.org/SwitchHackingIsEasy

AT-LOWDeSu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PKHex was updated for Scarlet and Violet, so you're able to edit your save to add new Pokémon now. There are some generators being worked on, but as far as I'm aware, none of them have been released yet.

Reactions: binkinator

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
PKHex was updated for Scarlet and Violet, so you're able to edit your save to add new Pokémon now. There are some generators being worked on, but as far as I'm aware, none of them have been released yet.
Using pkhex and the plugins you could make a backup for your boxes, edit online and/or restore a pokemon without using jksv

Reactions: binkinator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I can imagine it would work fine