ROM Hack Pokemon Pure White/Pitch Black

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Next update, Can you at least put squirtle somewhere earlier in the game than route 14?

tumblr_lnf6exEM841qbsix2o1_500.gif

Fairytale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Whatever the hell rom I use, it's not working, it always says the checksum is invalid. And I'm pretty frign sure it's a clean US rom

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I used a clean white rom, which is the same as the one I used for VoltWhite and it worked.

About the hack,
It is very awsome but I hate to grind for hours to get to needed lvls. Could you add some high lvls (10 or more) in the 2nd route since i have to battle low lvls for hours to be able to finish Team Plasma Grunts

Melly Pix

Gbatemp's Lady Vulpix
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
unfortunately cheats are not working with this hack, the screen goes black whenever a single cheat is used while running the game. If they aren't activated, then the game runs perfectly fine.
...if only instant message and instant battle dialogue cheats were usable..

anyways, if you know of any possible solution to the broken cheats for this hack, please let me know

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Since is replace some sprite so hex offset on cheat checker will change so old cheat on pokemon BW will broken!, but i don't know my mod some old cheat (pokemon BW US) is working.

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Dear Aragornbird,

I found a minor bug. When you check Kakuna Summary, it is Flying/Psychic instead of Bug/Poison and his ability is Magic Guard instead of Shed Skin.

Fairytale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Zeldamoron said:
unfortunately cheats are not working with this hack, the screen goes black whenever a single cheat is used while running the game. If they aren't activated, then the game runs perfectly fine.
...if only instant message and instant battle dialogue cheats were usable..

anyways, if you know of any possible solution to the broken cheats for this hack, please let me know

Kingdino

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
A very good hack, but is, in relation to the legendary pokemon, you can not put them on the map instead of putting them on the grass.
If I am not mistaken there is already a pokemon bw overworld sprite editor, no?
I write this because in the grass can capture infinite legendary.
unsure.gif

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Kingdino said:
A very good hack, but is, in relation to the legendary pokemon, you can not put them on the map instead of putting them on the grass.
unsure.gif

The problem is with Scripting, so they can't do it yet.
I don't know the whole problem but that what I understand

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yugix said:
Kingdino said:
unsure.gif

Well it's really a mix of scripting and mapping, and in theory it is totally possible via hex, but it'd be difficult.

Kingdino

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
machomuu said:
yugix said:
Well it's really a mix of scripting and mapping, and in theory it is totally possible via hex, but it'd be difficult.
Well, maybe in the future.
unsure.gif

In fact, I'm pretty sure in a few years NDS Pokemon hacks will be on par with GBA Pokemon Hacks.
closedeyes.gif

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
dude, map is like in pokemon battle sprite, is need NCER/7 another file format, is not easy with script and coordinate~, is have much sprite, pokemon BW sprite is not for that because is will make that sprite not working anymore on game ==" is really stupid idea if you hack map with sprite editor (kazo tools). is not just sprite, is have 7 data like back/front / pokemon sprite data, is include script and coordinate~ is not really simple .....

if you added new, is need insert new byte, is trouble with overlay data ==" is must need change/repack narc (is very hard to insert byte on ROM, it will broken or success is like 60 : 40), because some pokemon is not register on map (pokedex) since is not on unova~... is have many byte, for .... (hm i won't share my secret ...) ...

so is possible but is not really hard but is need 2 week to solve some 100 pokemon location... on map~ or hack map~

Kingdino

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
andibad said:
dude, map is like in pokemon battle sprite, is need NCER/7 another file format, is not easy with script and coordinate~, is have much sprite, pokemon BW sprite is not for that because is will make that sprite not working anymore on game ==" is really stupid idea if you hack map with sprite editor (kazo tools). is not just sprite, is have 7 data like back/front / pokemon sprite data, is include script and coordinate~ is not really simple .....

if you added new, is need insert new byte, is trouble with overlay data ==" is must need change/repack narc (is very hard to insert byte on ROM, it will broken or success is like 60 : 40), because some pokemon is not register on map (pokedex) since is not on unova~... is have many byte, for .... (hm i won't share my secret ...) ...

so is possible but is not really hard but is need 2 week to solve some 100 pokemon location... on map~ or hack map~
Hey, I noticed a tone of irritation in your post?
Man, I just want to say that totally possible to have tools like AdvancedMap, and thousands of other utilities as there is for the GBA on NDS.
Utilities that they greatly facilitate the creation of Hack-Roms.

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
okay okay sorry sorry my last comment i just feel not considered in here so i just... but i'm sorry for my last comment
smile.gif
so forgot my last comment.

yeah i think is possible create tools like advanced map but is not instant to list all function for these byte and every event.

i think you cannot comparing gba game with NDS, is really different on system but same on structure ,in BW is added more byte...

yeah in other side is can comparing them, yeah same concept but is difference format on DS, yeah is can compare them but 1 : NDS is more huge than gba~, 2. sprite, most sprite is compressed (in 2 type) and some not...

yeah maybe i wrong XD sorry for that my last comment.

but for hacking map is need hack overlay data for reomve some limitation...

is hard to understand with me DX

maybe i will share some data so you can apply in you hack (up to you... believe it or not, i don't care), yeah i can ask to netalzero for create tools with my data~ so you can edit them easy without hex editing~ yeah like swarm pokemon, i will share after my prepare to college is done, This makes me frustrated, so sorry ... I feel guilty because of interference from my comment
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: yawn