Hacking Pokemon Omega Ruby & Aplha Sapphire demo dump

gtaking112

Trophies
XP
Country
Well you'd still be SOL if you wanted your hacked save to work on a retail cart and use it on a non gateway 3DS. Unless Gateway finally gets around to fixing the way it does save encryption. :P

I emailed gateway yesterday about fixing their messed up save encryption for version 6 save crypto and I got this response:
"We are working on this currently.
Thanks for feedback."

A pretty generic response but you never know :P

Reactions: cearp

CFallenleaf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is why i like having a regular always updated 3ds and a 4.5 3ds. Ill be able to get a download code in my PTC newsletter on october 21st. I do hope it gets dumped though so i can 2 of each reward lol.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I emailed gateway yesterday about fixing their messed up save encryption for version 6 save crypto and I got this response:

A pretty generic response but you never know :P
Pretty sure that's the response you get to basically everything, including support for 4.5+ OFW.

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since the demo will only be legitimately downloadable in the US through a code e-mailed to the Pokémon Trainer Club members that have opted in to the promotional/marketing e-mails, I wonder if it's possible that each eShop download has a unique identifier tied to a specific demo code for the purpose of transferring Pokémon/items to the full version of the game.

After having typed this, I realize how dumb it sounds on account of how much work it'd be for GameFreak/Nintendo to track this. I'll post it anyway to garner discussion. :)

Reactions: Queno138

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For anybody living in the UK go to the Amazon UK page, and pre order the game. You will receive a code with the demo version within 30 seconds. Then just cancel your order! This can be done as many times as you like.

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if the demo will still be downloadable (and by association, can still be able to obtain the items/Pokémon to transfer to the full OR/AS version) after ORAS is released. I think you can still do this with the Bravely Default demo, iirc. I'd be surprised if Gateway releases their updated launcher before ORAS' November release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/qRuNxHqwazs?si=0AhJg_9A8kf-V0iF