Not open for further replies.

MapleBoy123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wacko.gif
i try to update the v 3.1 pacthed rom but every time i try to drag and drop the rom into the bat file it closes and does nothing then i try to type the name but same thing it closes and does nothing

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the rom name part is case sensitive and don't forget the .nds save extension. Just be patient cooleo, try using older patch versions if you must. Last I checked, they all still work.
And rom hacking is not easy. it takes a hella lot of time. ive helped this project along, and if you wanna continue the work please do. maybe now u can play with ur game. -.- but other than that relax and play another game or the older versions like Explorers of time and darkness which are like the same thing. And, grovyle let me use his program that helps with the translation process, ill disclose as much. If you really think that rom translating is a process where you can whine and POOF the work is all done, i assure you it is not. Cooleo, also check your PM BOX. /ends rant.

kenzspellz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
cooleo said:
i dont wanna wait 4 the english 1

if you keep getting impatient,just use the older version patchers..no use whining here when there is'nt an update...everyone here is waiting for the newer version of the patch to be release...people who are working on the patch are not robots..they need rest they need time..it not like they are a super computer robot who work 24 hours a day non stop..they are not machines.they are living beings..they need REST and TIME.just be PATIENT and wait for the next patch or go and get a magic lamp,rub it,genie appear,3 wishes and hopefully the patch will be update instantly infront of you...

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
kenz, forget it la, this is the internet that u be seeing alot in future there are always alot of noobs who think that these hackers/ translaters own them and they HAVE to make a new version, finish their stuff, these people often forget that just like them, those people are humans as well, they have a life, they sleep, eat, get married, life goes on... but .... i don't wish to go on...

kenzspellz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
mrfatso said:
kenz, forget it la, this is the internet that u be seeing alot in future there are always alot of noobs who think that these hackers/ translaters own them and they HAVE to make a new version, finish their stuff, these people often forget that just like them, those people are humans as well, they have a life, they sleep, eat, get married, life goes on... but .... i don't wish to go on...

i agree... this kind of people don't use their brains... they just think for themselves . They should try making a translation themselves and upload... and they need to have the taste of how people are criticizing,arguing,waiting for their work to be updated...

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
REGARDING THIS TRANSLATION PLEASE READ!!!!

Hmmm. Being the assistant translator to Grovyle and such, I am still having a debate whether or not I should release the translating software made specifically for this game. However, I made a promise to Grovyle about not releasing the software. It is a program made to specifically translate phrases in EoS. However, his absence is making me wonder about my promise's legality.

QUOTE said:
i agree... this kind of people don't use their brains... they just think for themselves . They should try making a translation themselves and upload... and they need to have the taste of how people are criticizing,arguing,waiting for their work to be updated...

Holy shit thank you for saying this. This is very true. If you guys want a better version, take up the translation yourself! It's not easy!

Anyways, good day to you guys, and PM ME IF YOU WANT THIS STUFF TO BE SENT OUT! If I get enough, I may have to release it for the sake of this translation.

AH AND MRFATSO, You seem to be an honorable guy, do you think that I should release this software or not? I really do not want to go against Grovyle's wish and such but he has been absent for far too long and I could use your views on this matter.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
well, if u asked me, i have no comments :X but if i really have to answer, i would said NOOOoo .

its not like this game isn't playable in the first place, just really hard figuring out what skills to use or what item did i just picked up. But seeing how much stuff has already been done, i said Nahh, this game has more or less everything done. The only things left would be the storyline and other misc which to me would be a lower priority.

SCVgeo

Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
shadowhunter93 said:
AH AND MRFATSO, You seem to be an honorable guy, do you think that I should release this software or not? I really do not want to go against Grovyle's wish and such but he has been absent for far too long and I could use your views on this matter.
I think that if Grovyle91 doesn't want it released then you should respect that. If you want the translation to continue and you have the software, then please use it and continue. If you can't then just wait for Grovyle91, to come back. Have you tried PMing him?

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SCVGeo- I did but it said his pm box was full. I thought a bit more, at this point it is the waiting game now.

mrfatso... ty for ur view on this. i needed a response like that. now it really comes down to my decision.

ill come to a decision by friday, and i might send to the two whom most contributed to this proj.. note i said MIGHT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays