tongue.gif

King Boo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hauntershadow92 said:
This is not a stupid question.

I have done everything everyone has suggested in this thread to try and make the patch work. I've changed the name, I've tried both files and nothing works. What am I doing wrong?

You aren't doing anything bad. The reason is that the patch is in bad condition and it closes when the Readme.txt opens.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
YOU TOO, shadow, i command you with all the power of my spammy power that u two take a break and just let this thread descend into chaos for a day or 2

You're crazy man this is where I vent all my anger for the day on. Its a fukking nice feeling.
rofl.gif
ninja.gif
ninja.gif
tpi.gif
evil.gif
evil.gif
evil.gif

Anyway im waitin for Kh 358/2 LOL!

kenzspellz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
i don't want to care about this in the first place...but i just cannot stand reading idiots posting the same questions over and over again...
Why can't masal or the others asking "why can't this work what i'm doing wrong"questions stop it???if you people are so eager to play this translated game,go make the translations YOURSELF.Stop Begging here for help when no ones or little people knows how to do it..we are not the one that programmes the computer.. we are not computer experts!Can't you people just download version 3.1 or 2.0 patches for the time being??we are trying to figure out what went wrong with the patch!We can't contact grovyle for some reasons...if we still cant contact grovyle for a few more week or so,shadowhunter will/might make a new topic and gather a translation group to continue the patches...If any of you, ask about "why isn't this working..what i'm doing wrong?When is the patch releasing?"question,I WILL ASK A MODERATOR TO LOCK THIS TOPIC......Just wait PATIENTLY many people are waiting why can't some of you??are you born abnormally?if not,just WAIT!?isn't it simple??

Ok note:mrfatso...sorry if i did not listen to your advise..but i just can't stand this few "..." people to keep continuing their idiotic posts..."

Back to Topic :Note:No more asking of how to make the patch work or when patch is gonna release!

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
OK.... why are there people like that? I want to stress a point.... it will most probabaly be released in U without doubt and you can play it then
biggrin.gif
So....

If you can't stop whining, why don't you WAIT for the freaking U release ?! Your whining is not going to help you.... changing and learning to WAIT will! Worrying less will make the process more enjoyable. The translators are doing this for free.... you know why a word in the dictionary called "try" was made? Trial and error anybody? Your favourite word is probably "annoy".... Be glad you have translators! Some games don't even get any!

Good work anyways.... Try not to stress yourself worrying over these people.... they will get their answers on their own (thats what i always do)

King Boo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
kenzspellz said:
i don't want to care about this in the first place...but i just cannot stand reading idiots posting the same questions over and over again...
Why can't masal or the others asking "why can't this work what i'm doing wrong"questions stop it???if you people are so eager to play this translated game,go make the translations YOURSELF.Stop Begging here for help when no ones or little people knows how to do it..we are not the one that programmes the computer.. we are not computer experts!Can't you people just download version 3.1 or 2.0 patches for the time being??we are trying to figure out what went wrong with the patch!We can't contact grovyle for some reasons...if we still cant contact grovyle for a few more week or so,shadowhunter will/might make a new topic and gather a translation group to continue the patches...If any of you, ask about "why isn't this working..what i'm doing wrong?When is the patch releasing?"question,I WILL ASK A MODERATOR TO LOCK THIS TOPIC......Just wait PATIENTLY many people are waiting why can't some of you??are you born abnormally?if not,just WAIT!?isn't it simple??

Ok note:mrfatso...sorry if i did not listen to your advise..but i just can't stand this few "..." people to keep continuing their idiotic posts..."

Back to Topic :Note:No more asking of how to make the patch work or when patch is gonna release!

The posible reason is that there isn't good tutorials for traslate the rom. Is stupid to continue asking for the next patch because Grovyle doesn't appear. Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64