Status
Not open for further replies.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Here is a text document of all the codes so far. Thanks to everyone who contributed.

The wild pokemon modifier is set for level 1 dittos. Cant be bothered changing it :P

Just change the title of the the document for sun.
Thanks,question
I want to change the exp because it seems very high,where i should change?

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Thanks,question
I want to change the exp because it seems very high,where i should change?

Here you are, sir.

[EXP multiplier after battle(Includes figure of a decimal point) v1.0]
D3000000 0000000000595800 E1D002B2
00595804 E92D400200595808 E3A010XX <- XX=02:x2,05:x5,0A:x10,64:x1000059580C E000019000595810 E8BD80020048F1EC EB041983

Edit: sorry for the formatting, but you should figure it out

Last edited by Deleted member 333767,

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
Thanks x°D
Since i almost read of this file for use cheat code. Is possible? And how to do this? Like the other one i quote before im on O3DS.

You'll need a DECRYPTED .cia of Moon (backup any save with JKSV first, because you'll need to remove your current copy of Moon before installing the patched .cia!) renamed to moon.cia, and Asia81's Hacking Toolkit. Download and extract Asia81's PackEnglishV5.3.rar, move the moon.cia file to the PackHack directory, then run Setup.exe. Then when it's done installing, run HackingToolkit3DS.exe and type ce, press enter, type moon, press enter, type y, then press enter. Wait until it finishes (it will ask you to press any key if successful), then open the ExtractedExeFS folder that was created in the PackHack folder. After that, to edit the code.bin you'll need a hex editor. I personally use HxD. You'll need to tell me which codes ymyn posted that you want added, so that I can create an .ips patch file for your code.bin with your desired modifications. I prefer that you not request the Run Speed code, though, since it messes up cutscenes.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You'll need a DECRYPTED .cia of Moon (backup any save with JKSV first, because you'll need to remove your current copy of Moon before installing the patched .cia!) renamed to moon.cia, and Asia81's Hacking Toolkit. Download and extract Asia81's PackEnglishV5.3.rar, move the moon.cia file to the PackHack directory, then run Setup.exe. Then when it's done installing, run HackingToolkit3DS.exe and type ce, press enter, type moon, press enter, type y, then press enter. Wait until it finishes (it will ask you to press any key if successful), then open the ExtractedExeFS folder that was created in the PackHack folder. After that, to edit the code.bin you'll need a hex editor. I personally use HxD. You'll need to tell me which codes ymyn posted that you want added, so that I can create an .ips patch file for your code.bin with your desired modifications. I prefer that you not request the Run Speed code, though, since it messes up cutscenes.
True. But the current speed codes in this thread have the same issue.

I might, then, suggest a different speed code for use with Gateway or including in the NTR plugin:

Code:
[Run Speed Multiplier x1.375]
D3000000 00000000
0039AF74 3F800000
DD000000 00000002
0039AF74 3FB00000
D0000000 00000000

It's different from the currently available ones in this thread in that it's only active while pressing B, so it automatically engages while you are running and — as long as you don't keep pressing B during cutscenes — shouldn't mess with cutscenes.

It can also be disabled, while the current speed codes in this thread can't (or, rather, you need to enable the x1 code instead).

I haven't noticed any issue. If the text is all there before a required animation ends, the game simply waits until the animation is done before allowing you to dismiss that text message.

this one should be good. only 3FB when B is pressed.

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country

hey! can I request IPS patch with no outline and 100% catchrate, and no wait time on qr codes? then I can use lumas code loader and not NTR every time! :)
(I don't think shiny code will work, right?)

QUER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can you also build this as online-compatible ? Of course without any battle-related codes . I'd be happy with "no outlines" and item stuff .

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone please make a code that causes wild pokemon to always successfully call for help?

There's a new method of catching shiny pokemon that requires the wild pokemon to constantly call for help. With a code like this, it would be a lot easier to get legit shiny pokemon.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Could someone please make a code that causes wild pokemon to always successfully call for help?

There's a new method of catching shiny pokemon that requires the wild pokemon to constantly call for help. With a code like this, it would be a lot easier to get legit shiny pokemon.
use the orb

FabioCapela

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
this one should be good. only 3FB when B is pressed.
That one can't be ported to a Code.bin patch. Only straightforward code patches can.

Hey, thank you so much for the files you've already uploaded, I'm on an o3DS so it seems patching code.bin is my only choice for any codes and you're the first one I've seen to upload anything other than No Outlines.

Just one small request, could you upload a bdf file with just No Delay QR Scan, No Outlines, and Instant Messages?

hey! can I request IPS patch with no outline and 100% catchrate, and no wait time on qr codes? then I can use lumas code loader and not NTR every time! :)
(I don't think shiny code will work, right?)

Attached is the set of patches I made based on the codes on this thread, to be applied using bspatch.exe. It includes no outlines, instant messages, 100% catch rate, no QR scan delay, and 1.375x walk and run speed.

Shiny would work, but you would be stuck with everything shiny all the time, as the part of the code that allows you to disable it can't be ported to a plain code patch (well, not without messing with ARM assembly in a way that is very much above my current skill level).

Attachments

• PatchCodeSunMoon_IndividualPatches.7z
    874 bytes · Views: 235
Reactions: GizmoTheGreen

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That one can't be ported to a Code.bin patch. Only straightforward code patches can.

Attached is the set of patches I made based on the codes on this thread, to be applied using bspatch.exe. It includes no outlines, instant messages, 100% catch rate, no QR scan delay, and 1.375x walk and run speed.

Shiny would work, but you would be stuck with everything shiny all the time, as the part of the code that allows you to disable it can't be ported to a plain code patch (well, not without messing with ARM assembly in a way that is very much above my current skill level).
right.... it contains key trigger.....:P

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country

perfect except I personally don't need the run/walk speed, someone said it also cause some weird stuff in cutscenes? :)

FabioCapela

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You don't need to uninstall the old CIA and reinstall a patched one, at least not if you are using A9LH+LUMA3DS; Luma allows you to load an external Code.bin (and AFAIK this works even with cartridges).

perfect except I personally don't need the run/walk speed, someone said it also cause some weird stuff in cutscenes? :)
That 7Z file contains individual patch files for each cheat, apply only the ones you want.
Do note that the usual tool for applying those patches (bspatch.exe) is a command line tool.
BTW, I turned those patches into IPS files. Seems like it's easier to find GUI tools for applying IPS patches than BSDiff patches (Lunar IPS seems to be popular), so get the ones from the attached file on this post if you prefer IPS patches.

Attachments

• PatchCodeMoonSun_IndividualIPS.7z
    395 bytes · Views: 329
Reactions: GizmoTheGreen

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You don't need to uninstall the old CIA and reinstall a patched one, at least not if you are using A9LH+LUMA3DS; Luma allows you to load an external Code.bin (and AFAIK this works even with cartridges).

That 7Z file contains individual patch files for each cheat, apply only the ones you want.
Do note that the usual tool for applying those patches (bspatch.exe) is a command line tool.
BTW, I turned those patches into IPS files. Seems like it's easier to find GUI tools for applying IPS patches than BSDiff patches (Lunar IPS seems to be popular), so get the ones from the attached file on this post if you prefer IPS patches.
do you know why there is a 10 0000 offsets difference between the ar code offsets and in code.bin???:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P