Pokemon GO overheating

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hi,

I bet everyone has the same problem, overheating it's phone while playing GO. Did anyone found solution for this? Will closing apps in background (Facebook, messenger, whatsupp...) help?

Forgot to notice I own LG G3

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Hi,

I bet everyone has the same problem, overheating it's phone while playing GO. Did anyone found solution for this? Will closing apps in background (Facebook, messenger, whatsupp...) help?

Forgot to notice I own LG G3
Its obvious you would get overheating, you are using Data + GPS + CPU + GPU to play it

I get it myself, and I have one of those Blu Phones made to run in low power mode(Blu Energy X Plus if someone cares lol)

If you don't want to overheat it, use the app in specific times(not always)

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That's odd.
I only have 1gb ram and a very slow processor but it runs just fine and doesn't heat my phone at all ( The bloody facebook app does for some reason ).
Try clearing ram as LittleFlame said and check if there's a battery saving mode, I don't know much about LG phones.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
heh, i find the only way is to put the phone in the AC of your car\train\plane
or use an ice pack....
other option is get one of thoose 10.000 power banks, and glue a CPU cooler to the back of the phone (or case)

why didn't chinese shops start to sell phone cases with built in fans yet????

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...