Pokemon GO Lucky Friends Feature Added in New Update

hichamedd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Another update is accessible for Pokemon GO players on both Android and iOS gadgets. The update just rolls out a couple of improvements, for example, content and bug fixes, yet it eminently includes the Lucky Friends highlight that was first spilled for the well known versatile diversion a month ago.
At the season of this composition, it's misty if the Lucky Friends highlight is in reality live in Pokemon GO or not. It's additionally misty precisely what being Lucky Friends in Pokemon GO will involve. All we know is that coaches who have achieved Best Friends status with each other get an opportunity at getting to be Lucky Friends, and apparently, that will make it simpler for them to get Lucky Pokemon.
Fortunate Pokemon are significant in Pokemon GO on the grounds that they require less stardust to control up than normal Pokemon in the amusement. This implies if players are expecting to get explicit Pokemon controlled up for a specific attack manager, they can do as such a lot snappier with a Lucky Pokemon. Pokemon GO players have just had the capacity to get Lucky Pokemon by exchanging with companions, however maybe the necessities will be made increasingly merciful when exchanging with Lucky Friends.
The way the Lucky Pokemon include in Pokemon GO works currently is that a Pokemon has the most obvious opportunity with regards to turning into a Lucky Pokemon the more it's been in the mentor's ownership. So a Pokemon got in 2017 would probably turn into a Lucky Pokemon when exchanged today than, state, a Pokemon got a week ago.

So it would make sense that the Pokemon GO Lucky Friends highlight would make it substantially more likely that a Pokemon is a Lucky. Possibly it even makes it so every Pokemon exchanged with a Lucky Friend is a Lucky Pokemon, however that is only hypothesis right now, as despite everything we don't think a lot about the component. Nonetheless, the past hole about the Pokemon GO Lucky Friends include recommends that it will basically inform players that their next exchange will be Lucky early, and that both Pokemon exchanged will be Lucky.

While we hang tight for more subtleties from Niantic on the Pokemon GO Lucky Friends highlight, here are the official fix notes:

– Trainers who are Best Friends will get an opportunity of getting to be Lucky Friends

– You will almost certainly actuate stacking notice identifications for the Pokemon GO application

– Various content and bug fixes and execution refreshes

Pokemon GO is out now for iOS and Android cell phones.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    hunter x hunter
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    he has not allowed anyone to continue it for him for example
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, theres a dragon ball af mod for budokai 3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might download rayman revolution for my ps3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right ram
    for it tho. Edit- no it uses floppy Ram, just like @AncientBoi
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aeiou
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And sometimes Z
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
    NinStar @ NinStar: people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious