ROM Hack Pokemon fire Gold & Silver Leaf

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@[member='aminemaster']
I'm glad you took up the hack. I would use Google to find the map editor so I can't give any suggestions to your question with which I have had experience. I look forward to your creation. Thanks. :D

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@[member='aminemaster']
I'm glad you took up the hack. I would use Google to find the map editor so I can't give any suggestions to your question with which I have had experience. I look forward to your creation. Thanks. :D
well there is only ds map graphics editor that cannot handle HG yet, well i'll just use PPRE ATM
pikachu will be the 1st pokemon, but you can get the three starters later
can i get pichu instead?
i don't think so, it would be contradictory to the game, i'll make a daycare anyway so you will be able to get pichu early in the game.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
can i get pichu instead?
i don't think so, it would be contradictory to the game, i'll make a daycare anyway so you will be able to get pichu early in the game.
but pichu is waaaay cuter than pikachu.... and by contradictory, the 'original' yellow i think has only 150(or 151) pokemon. besides pichu is also yellow.

Ace Overclocked

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
can i get pichu instead?
but pichu is waaaay cuter than pikachu.... and by contradictory, the 'original' yellow i think has only 150(or 151) pokemon. besides pichu is also yellow.
that's why i'll only implement the 1st 151 in kanto :D

aside from this i really need help with someone that can script on ppre. while waiting for DMGE

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
can i get pichu instead?

aside from this i really need help with someone that can script on ppre. while waiting for DMGE
sorry, didn't notice. if that'd be the case then erything's fine....

pichuu~ :sad:

Ace Overclocked

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
can i get pichu instead?

sorry, didn't notice. if that'd be the case then erything's fine....

pichuu~ :sad:
you will be able to get pichu in johto!

Ace Overclocked

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Ace Overclocked

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I thought you were making a Yellow remake?
yes why?
also it would be really easier for me to make it as a fangame on the pc, and faster as i already made countless of these (see pokemon script project) so before i continue i would like to know which should be better, one on the pc would be fully customizable with no limitations, i could even make 5 regions in there and lots of fakemon, new items, i can implement mystery gifts and internetz too!
i remember i started making one on pc but i didn't continue ( a yellow remake) wanna see some screenies?

Ace Overclocked

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yes why?
also it would be really easier for me to make it as a fangame on the pc, and faster as i already made countless of these (see pokemon script project) so before i continue i would like to know which should be better, one on the pc would be fully customizable with no limitations, i could even make 5 regions in there and lots of fakemon, new items, i can implement mystery gifts and internetz too!
i remember i started making one on pc but i didn't continue ( a yellow remake) wanna see some screenies?
i could also add generation 5 pokemon.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
yes why?
can you use gen 5 sprites on this?

Ace Overclocked

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yes why?
can you use gen 5 sprites on this?
yes with all of the gen 5 attacks and a gen 5 gui and engine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ken get this lol