Status
Not open for further replies.

Rnd7KingJohn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My game keeps freezing after the first round of the PWT driftveil tournament. I am aware there is a fix for this but i can't find it and I'm not too sure where to look. Any help is appreciated

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
DStwo. And im not retarded but there's 220 pages lol
But the first post did mention it, though the link is gone due to a certain incident recently. A lil googling would have given you the answers. I dont expect you to read all 220 pages but the search function can cut down the effort required by quite a bit. Just sayin' :\

Hylianzero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or, you know, you guys could just answer his question while you direct him to the right place. Theres no point in sitting here and making post after post about how he should have searched better.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Or, you know, you guys could just answer his question while you direct him to the right place. Theres no point in sitting here and making post after post about how he should have searched better.
Which has already been done. And no, the megathread was created with the intention of reducing multiple rubbish threads like this in the first place which will be useless if we need to spoonfeed them still. :\ But hey if you want to baby these people, I can't stop you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay