ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

B-alpha

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i know its not legit, but, why not edit a save with pkhex to unlock those events and then you catch your legendaries "legittely" ? xD

In theory you'll get the same result, but, will not waste ur time

That's an awesome suggestion thanks! Does this mean I can use a cheat to get the national dex and i will be automatically be able to got there? (Ramanas Park)

Manu45

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So can somebody help me out with Pokedex Encounter Number on Pearl 1.1 dont get it to work, only white screen after turn the both on:

[20# Encounter]
04000000 01AFBC34 18FFFDDA
04000000 01AFBC58 18FFFC94

[Encounter Pokedex number]
04000000 01AFBBE8 00000000
580A0000 04C104B0
580A1000 00000220
540A1000 000007A8
A4A00400 01AFBBEC

pum301

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
omg cant manage to work the perfect ivs codes, dont know why, everything else works properly! someone can help?

Edit: i figured it out

Last edited by pum301,

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can I ask ask for a small favour? Does anyone have have a savefile with your own playthrough of Shining Pearl? I would like to catch the three Legendaries Kanto birds and Lugia legittely myself, but I would need a Savegame with an unlocked Ramanas Park and for that the pokemon league has to beaten as well as a completed sinnoh dex is neccesary.

Attachments

• Desktop.rar
    95.6 KB · Views: 80

DarthAK47

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Pokemon Shining Pearl Encounter Codes For All 493 Pokemon!

SPECIAL THANK YOU TO @Falo FOR MAKING THE [Encounter (ON/OFF)] CODES!

It took me a while to make these for all 493 Pokemon in both games, so I hope you all enjoy them and if they do end up helping you, feel free to share them amongst yourselves or add them to any already pre-compiled cheat lists/databases on here.

No need to ask permission to share them here, but please give me credit if they are added to a list of useful cheats/resources for Pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Pokemon Shining Pearl.

I'll be updating the list for both games when new patches come out, so come back here after a new patch if you'd like the updated versions.

If there's any issues, please let me know! (Make sure you're using the correct codes for the correct game and you're on update v1.1.1)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's an issue with the [Encounter (OFF)] code for Pokemon Shining Pearl that causes a white screen when initiating a battle after turning the code on. Anyone who can fix this or has a better [Encounter (OFF)] code for Shining Pearl, please let me know as I'd appreciate it and I'd update the file with the fix immediately. AFAIK, you should still be able to use the [Encounter (ON)] code paired with the code of the Pokemon you want to encounter, catch the Pokemon, save, and then restart the game to keep the Pokemon you caught as well as return the encounters to normal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Pokemon - Brilliant Diamond (Encounter Codes For All 493 Pokemon) [v1.1.1].txt
    31.7 KB · Views: 121
  • Pokemon - Shining Pearl (Encounter Codes For All 493 Pokemon) [v1.1.1].txt
    31.7 KB · Views: 80
Last edited by DarthAK47,

SoKestrel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is how i got it to work for getting the starter shiny a the beginning. when you are choosing your starter pokemon there is a part where you see the pokemons face hold the button starting from there. if you hold the button before that the game will freeze.
Whats the code you are using to get the shiny starters? Im using the 1.1.1 shiny code and either the game freezes before the preview screen of the starter or it does not work.

SoKestrel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, this works for me too.

Pressing L just after the pokemon photo show up and you have the option to choose "yes or no", then while pressing L select "yes".

Your starter pokemon will be shiny.
Whats the code you're using? I can't seem to get it to work with the starters.

KKessler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Any way to edit the underlay to have 50 friend visits (which I think replace the flags, to get the five star card?).

I searched the new PkHex update but found nothing in yesterday's update.

armageddon37000

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone :) I would like to say a huge thank you to all the creators of cheats, thanks to which we already have fun here or by pkhex :) :wub: Thanks to you I was able to capture shaymin and darkrai by activating their events, but I still have a question: Even if the azure flute is NOT present in the game as items, we can activate the arceus event through pkhex and if so, what code lines is the event?

letsrushjin

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Tested both on BD and SP that the 999 Radar Chain just borks on ryujinx, the infinite energy works fine but the 999 radar chain just borks and full whitescreen if you enter battle with that cheat running, Any help or idea why? @Stoned

Last edited by letsrushjin,

DarkSasuke5

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
i can not start the pokemon game while the switch run on atmosphere .... why
i can play any other game and use cheats but when i try to start pokemon brilliant Diamond the game says Error the game can not start
please help me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol