ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

DrkDemon87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone encountering the issue where if you have [Item wont decrease (ON) 1.1] and [60 FPS (Must Overclock)] at the same time whenever you attempt to use any item it deletes them instead? I tested this by toggling 60 FPS first and then Item wont decrease. Tried using a repel and it deleted all of them. Only way to undo this is by restarting the game. If you toggle on item wont decrease first it works. Items do not go down. But the moment you enable 60 FPS, items start getting deleted. Even if you toggle 30FPS back on. This occurs on all items. including berries and healing, etc. I am on console btw.

HK-51

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Anyone encountering the issue where if you have [Item wont decrease (ON) 1.1] and [60 FPS (Must Overclock)] at the same time whenever you attempt to use any item it deletes them instead? I tested this by toggling 60 FPS first and then Item wont decrease. Tried using a repel and it deleted all of them. Only way to undo this is by restarting the game. If you toggle on item wont decrease first it works. Items do not go down. But the moment you enable 60 FPS, items start getting deleted. Even if you toggle 30FPS back on. This occurs on all items. including berries and healing, etc. I am on console btw.

oddly when the shiny cheat is on in Yuzu, items don't decrease when leveling up with rare candies.

Reactions: DuhNinja

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Can you sent me the first part of that item code

the 040X0000

^ I need to see what letter is there. it may be using a register that the other code is also using so the values are clashing.

DrkDemon87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you sent me the first part of that item code

the 040X0000

^ I need to see what letter is there. it may be using a register that the other code is also using so the values are clashing.

[Item wont decrease (ON) 1.1]
010E0000 02175ADA 0000001F
010E0000 01B4D8B7 00000052

Thats the code I am using. I believe its the one from the main post.

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

Thats the code I am using. I believe its the one from the main post.
Yeah that is why. they both use register E

So in either the 60 fps code or Eiffels Item code change the E to something else can be anything from

0-D as E and F are being both used by 60 fps.

This will be why some codes together cause issues or crash games because they share a register.

Reactions: MrNerf and truefoe

FMCore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another curiosity of mine: is it possible to make anywhere you press A on an underground wall be treated as if it is a digging spot?

HK-51

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Dumb question but did you max sure you grabbed the 1.1 new copy ? Another yuzu emu user @DuhNinja had the same issue and with all the item codes only to realize after i told him he had the 1.0 version. all the 1.1 worked fine for him after.
I copied the code from the updated new copy from the EA- txt file. Will try again.

HK-51

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Dumb question but did you max sure you grabbed the 1.1 new copy ? Another yuzu emu user @DuhNinja had the same issue and with all the item codes only to realize after i told him he had the 1.0 version. all the 1.1 worked fine for him after.

The max money code cancels out the always on shiny code somehow lmao. Have to toggle cheats,

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
What are the chances that an EXP/Money multiplier codes are being worked on? Always love using those.
XP was already done but Eiffel doesnt want to share it. it did get leaked online around but i wont add it. so if you find it by all means use it to your hearts content. if you share it give credit to Eiffel2018

Laraid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
XP was already done but Eiffel doesnt want to share it. it did get leaked online around but i wont add it. so if you find it by all means use it to your hearts content. if you share it give credit to Eiffel2018
Thats sounds BM. I guess I'll wait then.

DrkDemon87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah that is why. they both use register E

So in either the 60 fps code or Eiffels Item code change the E to something else can be anything from

0-D as E and F are being both used by 60 fps.

This will be why some codes together cause issues or crash games because they share a register.

I am not familiar with code changing and such, but i went ahead and changed

to

010D0000 02175ADA 0000001F
010D0000 01B4D8B7 00000052

I left the 60FPS code unchanged. And they both now work correctly! Items are not being deleted anymore. Thanks!

Reactions: OblivionReign

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.