Pokemon Black and White 2 intro Footage

azure0wind

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Black and White 2 are looking great. I'm glad that they expanded Unova. I didn't really enjoy the region in Black and White. It was too small and well bland.

PV5DR.png

Dewford and Pacifidlog confirmed?
I hope so, because the Unova was way too 'bleh' than the other regions.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Black and White 2 are looking great. I'm glad that they expanded Unova. I didn't really enjoy the region in Black and White. It was too small and well bland.

PV5DR.png

Dewford and Pacifidlog confirmed?
They are quite similar, I'll just go ahead and place a safe bet that it's new areas within Unova.

There was never a cave outside the boat port in Deford anyway.

deford_town_by_nordic92-d3hggmy.jpg

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
D

Deleted-236924

But what is that picture supposed to be?
Deford in Hoenn region?
But that's not Dewford, that's some fan-made map.
Doesn't matter it's exactly like Deford is meant to be, I've played it enough times, there is no cave that close next to the port.
Huh, Dewford doesn't have this weird cave on the top-left, isn't entierely surrounded by stones and isn't made out of FR/LG tiles.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Deford in Hoenn region?
Doesn't matter it's exactly like Deford is meant to be, I've played it enough times, there is no cave that close next to the port.
Huh, Dewford doesn't have this weird cave on the top-left, isn't entierely surrounded by stones and isn't made out of FR/LG tiles.
Actually the cave is located top left. :P Yes the map isn't technically right, I was just pointing out there's no cave that close.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=NC4gDY4OfAA#t=219s

D

Deleted-236924

Deford in Hoenn region?
Actually the cave is located top left. :P Yes the map isn't technically right, I was just pointing out there's no cave that close.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=NC4gDY4OfAA#t=219s
D1rVB.png

But anyway, even though there was no cave that close to the port in R/S/E, that doesn't prevent them from changing the map a little.

loco365

Trophies
XP
Did anyone notice (Hard not to miss) that Oshawott's Japanese name was changed? It was Mijumaru, but it looks now to be Mijuhana? Or is that a nickname? I wouldn't think that it'd be possible to nickname something that fast, but idk when you get the starter... More than likely a nickname but if it is changed, then whoa.

Oh and dat rival music.
is still mijumaru, see on pokemon starter selection, is still mijumaru (ミジュマル). look on girl character name is hana (はな), on the battle used ミジュハナ. is just a nickname o.o
-> Explains my lack of Hiragana knowledge

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
D1rVB.png

But anyway, even though there was no cave that close to the port in R/S/E, that doesn't prevent them from changing the map a little.

Never caught a Regice? ;)

Yeah that's possible, but wouldn't everyone love a 3D remake of hoenn on the 3DS instead. :)
Hoenn was the best region and spawned the best games

D

Deleted-236924

D1rVB.png

Never caught a Regice? ;)

Yeah that's possible, but wouldn't everyone love a 3D remake of hoenn on the 3DS instead. :)
0ZTTh.png
Island Cave was never in Dewford, though.

And having parts of Hoenn in B2/W2 doesn't prevent a R/S remake. ;)

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Here's an idea, we know there will almost certainly be a fan translation ready soon after the rom is dumped.
Why not start translating strings of text found in videos and screenshots now? Have the original and translated strings on handy, ready to inject.

On the subject of the game itself, the first gym leader using poison types is interesting indeed, poison types are weak to ground and psychic type moves, but these usually aren't readily available so early in the game.

benno300

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
For me the possibility of going to hoenn i still there, the new starting city is inderneath the city with an airport and ond the map I don't see an place where this city is supposed to be and as I have said before its very similar to ciadog city in hoenn and maybe after defeating the first gym next to the mountain on the west side of unova you'll fly to hoenn?

newmysteriesbest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well....People listen to my point(My ensglish is not 100% good).For about a year or two we have been compaining about the ruby and saphrire remakes(Me too).Well,I think that all of those complaints have arrived in Japan as time passes and the pokemon fabric have heard what we want.Maybe it is time to create it...Maybe not ruby and saphire remakes but the hoenn region in pokemon BW2!!!I saw 2 screenshots that really look like on of the Hoenn region towns(Especially one of them really looks the same).So I believe they not we want the Hoenn region back and I think they will create it...The only thing that breaks my heart is that the games then(Ruby and Saphire) were perfect and if they create new ones maybe they will scr*w it up.But i think they will make us happy.I don't know how the Unova Region will connect with the Hoenn region(If they create it)...We will learn soon.If BW2 consists only of the Unova Region then this is bad...Really bad(even if 2 or 3 more new cities will be created...We will see soon!!!

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Since Unova is far from any other present region, the most logical way to link the two regions is by air.

Unless Fukiyose Airport now ferries passengers instead of just cargo/a new airport is built after 2 years - I don't really see it happening.

Besides, separate RS remakes can have more content and more $$ for GF.

EDIT: Well, BW itself was already 256MB. Is there even enough space to squeeze in Hoenn? Seems like this sequel will exceed the current one.

newmysteriesbest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since Unova is far from any other present region, the most logical way to link the two regions is by air.

Unless Fukiyose Airport now ferries passengers instead of just cargo/a new airport is built after 2 years - I don't really see it happening.

Besides, separate RS remakes can have more content and more $$ for GF.

EDIT: Well, BW itself was already 256MB. Is there even enough space to squeeze in Hoenn? Seems like this sequel will exceed the current one.
If u look at the unova map for bw2 east of the entralink u will see an airppane near a cave.Have a look at it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries