Gaming [Pokemon Black 2] Save-Error caused by cheat (directly by me)

TotallyCreativeName

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,

I'm a new registered user here, but I have read many threads before and find that the posts often are very informative.

I hope that I get help with my problem:

I played Pokémon Black 2 with enabled wall- and speedhack (doublespeed-cheat), normally I do not cheat in Pokémon games, but I wanted to play a bit faster so I activated both to try them.
Everything worked fine (except for some freezes which were caused by the speedhack in elevators while leaving them) until the part after the arena in Mistralton City.
I beat the gym leader who instructed me to search Professor Juniper at the tower. Therefore, I went into it and spoke to the professor. But she tells me just sth. about the Pokémon that live there.
I guess that in fact there must be an event to proceed the story, but nothing happened.
At this time I expected that there is sth. wrong, so I read a walthrough:
It seems like I missed a story event before in which the professor gives me the masterball because I used the wallcheat after leaving the electricity-cave.
The game does logically not calculate in that sb. takes completely other, "illegal" paths.
I think that this is the reason why the professor does not react in the tower as a consequential error.
The problem is, that i saved after this kind of error and I have no backup. I know that it is my fault and that it was stuipid to use the cheat careless, but I would really be happy if someone helps me.

Is there e.g. a cheat code that creates storyline-based events?

Thanks in advance!

Deltaechoe

The Dopefish
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try doing that story event, and if you can't, then you have to restart the game. Moral of the story, memory editing can royally screw up savegames

TotallyCreativeName

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks for your answer.
I am unfortunately not able to do it, I tried to go out of the cave again to produce the event, but nothing happened.
Try doing that story event, and if you can't, then you have to restart the game.
:( Is this my only option? Or is it possible to "fake" the event with a cheat ? (a bit ironic to solve a problem caused by a cheat with a cheat)

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi,

I'm a new registered user here, but I have read many threads before and find that the posts often are very informative.

I hope that I get help with my problem:

I played Pokémon Black 2 with enabled wall- and speedhack (doublespeed-cheat), normally I do not cheat in Pokémon games, but I wanted to play a bit faster so I activated both to try them.
Everything worked fine (except for some freezes which were caused by the speedhack in elevators while leaving them) until the part after the arena in Mistralton City.
I beat the gym leader who instructed me to search Professor Juniper at the tower. Therefore, I went into it and spoke to the professor. But she tells me just sth. about the Pokémon that live there.
I guess that in fact there must be an event to proceed the story, but nothing happened.
At this time I expected that there is sth. wrong, so I read a walthrough:
It seems like I missed a story event before in which the professor gives me the masterball because I used the wallcheat after leaving the electricity-cave.
The game does logically not calculate in that sb. takes completely other, "illegal" paths.
I think that this is the reason why the professor does not react in the tower as a consequential error.
The problem is, that i saved after this kind of error and I have no backup. I know that it is my fault and that it was stuipid to use the cheat careless, but I would really be happy if someone helps me.

Is there e.g. a cheat code that creates storyline-based events?

Thanks in advance!

There is no such thing, I'm sorry to say but you have to start all over again, besides ''but I wanted to play a bit faster'' the game is already fast enough to be played, sometimes its even more faster than normal Pokemon games (Platinum, HeartGold, etc).

'' (except for some freezes which were caused by the speedhack in elevators while leaving them)'' Its because since you are using the speedhack while the game is already faster, your microSD along with the flashcard can't get along with the game's speed since its loading multiple stuff at the same time, therefor it freezes.

TotallyCreativeName

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, maybe I've learned sth. from this mistake...
I am going to have a little Pokémon break then, it's just too annoying to do the same thing(s) again.
Hopefully I can trade the Pokémon I already have caught...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: