ROM Hack Pokemon B/W AP Discussion Thread

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokefreak2008 said:
ElRoflstomp said:
I'm running R4 wood v 1.21 and running the European release of black (Courtesy of ) flawlessly. I cant gain EXP though. Cant speak for the union room or anything else though.
Read the damn rules noob rom sites are not allowed and the site in ur post is definitely rule breakin

The irony is that you quoted his post with the site name still in it.

Double Fail ahoy!

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narayan said:
pokefreak2008 said:
ElRoflstomp said:
I'm running R4 wood v 1.21 and running the European release of black (*snip*) flawlessly. I cant gain EXP though. Cant speak for the union room or anything else though.
Read the damn rules noob rom sites are not allowed and the site in ur post is definitely rule breakin

quoting him and not removing the link is not helping.
Sorry I'll fix my error next time

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Prophet said:
ATa.jpg

In other news... Radiant Historia is really good.
OMG
HAAHAHAHAHA

i love that stupid face of that stupid cartoon

whos the original author?

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Sora de Eclaune said:
The Japanese anti-piracy patch does not work on this game, and I cannot fathom why since they are the same game.

yes they are but it's they're still different versions which may be coded slightly different.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Narayan said:
Sora de Eclaune said:
The Japanese anti-piracy patch does not work on this game, and I cannot fathom why since they are the same game.

yes they are but it's they're still different versions which may be coded slightly different.
Why would that happen? Could they not do what fan-translators do?

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Sora de Eclaune said:
Narayan said:
Sora de Eclaune said:

it's just an opinion but i think it's like that because of the 5 months gap between the jap and the US and EU release all cards already bypassed the AP so they coded a different AP so some people would be pressured to buy rather than wait for a fix.

just an opinion

cybrian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narayan said:
Sora de Eclaune said:
Narayan said:
Sora de Eclaune said:

it's just an opinion but i think it's like that because of the 5 months gap between the jap and the US and EU release all cards already bypassed the AP so they coded a different AP so some people would be pressured to buy rather than wait for a fix.

just an opinion
I can say this is almost definitely the case. While the "symptoms" of the AP are the same, most likely they go about detecting flash carts in completely different ways.

The gaming industry's sales pretty much are all based upon initial sales. If they can put just enough DRM in to delay cracking it while they recoup their development costs, many more people will get fed up and shell out the $40 or so for the game. It does inconvenience people like me, who'd much rather carry one flash cartridge than a handful of different "legit" cartridges, though, so I most certainly do not agree with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to