BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my friends and i were putting together some ideas that would make pokemon awesome. If we were to make it that is. Its never going to happen but it was funny. here are some of the ideas.

1. you get to chose from any type of pokemon. not double types, just single.
2. your rival doesnt pick a type of pokemon that decimates yours. cause i hated that.
3. pokemon storage system. you have to buy a PC or Mac. both have their pros and cons.
-PC. large storage, cheap, but has the ability to get viruses. you can buy virus protection. its expensive but doesnt fully protect your pokemon.
-Viruses 1. messes up types, moves, move types, and stats. could actually work out to your advantage. maybe.
2. pokemon become unstable, hp fluxuates for no reason and, random status are induced.
3. crash. all pokemon escape and can be found in the wild under the tag "your name" 's and then the pokemons name.
-Mac. medium size memory, no viruses, and very expensive. can buy an external hard drive for more space.
4. you can trade with trainers on routes. they keep your pokemon so you can trade them back. this makes it so you can trade someone your Haunter and get your Gengar back. eliminates the need for trading with other humans if you cant play with others.
5.trainers are stereotypical to their types.
Fire trainers are always anger. "Im so angry i could spit!" and then the battle would start.
grass users are stoners
6. a water trainer gets eaten by a garydos before you can fight her.
7.3D BATTLES.
8. more status ailments. like if your fighting a normal pokemon, your can get the status ailment "bored"

ill think of more later. thats the start of the list.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
the only thing i really want in pokemon games are real time battles..not that dungeon crap...a real pokemon adventure with real time pokebatlles

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maz7006 said:
sounds great, but a load of work, don't get me wrong but do you know how to do it all.
oh heck i have no idea how to do this stuff. this was all just for fun. i just like the ideas.

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about the linux PC? No virus or security issues at all, however each time you access it, you must play tetris to lvl 18

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson