Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Don't have a laptop, or a spare computer with wireless sitting around... if there was an android version I could have it running pretty easily...

If anyone else gets it running and wants to try it, let me know, I'd love to find out.

Woah. Shocked that I got this to work. I'll PM you your SID.

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
insta.png
It does work.
Although the held item is inaccurate.

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My gengar has 3 attack IV. that explains why he cant hit for crap. even worse is that his best EV is attack... He is holding... BridgeMail S? what even is that.

It was a piece of mail in older games.
My guess is that the Mega Stones are not coded in yet.
Gengar is also a special attacker, so his attacks will always be weak, your special attack is decent and it's got great speed though, you could just use a reset bag and super train it.

Oswarlan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was a piece of mail in older games.
My guess is that the Mega Stones are not coded in yet.
Gengar is also a special attacker, so his attacks will always be weak, your special attack is decent and it's got great speed though, you could just use a reset bag and super train it.

Yeah ive only been using him as special for awhile now. He's 88 though, so im not sure how worth it 12 levels of EV training would be.

Btw, at what point did it actually fill in all the pokemon info? Was it once i show it or once we trade. It would be nice to be able to just show it to grab EV/IV info super quick though if that's not possible...

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah ive only been using him as special for awhile now. He's 88 though, so im not sure how worth it 12 levels of EV training would be.

Btw, at what point did it actually fill in all the pokemon info? Was it once i show it or once we trade. It would be nice to be able to just show it to grab EV/IV info super quick though if that's not possible...
When I pressed "show pokemon" it grabbed by pokemon's IVs. When the trade was initialized, then it grabbed both trainers pokemon data.

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, router was giving me problems.
Yes, the pokemon info is sent as soon as you show it, so you could check IVs very quickly.

I don't know if this happened to anyone else, but using Instacheck messed up my router for a while, don't know if it's an isolated event or if it happens often, but a reset and computer restart fixed it.

Edit: does anyone have a Lillipup, Heracross, Floette, Charmeleon, Tropius, Rufflet, Lapras, Excadrill, Quagsire, or any Fire or starter Friend Safari?

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry, router was giving me problems.
Yes, the pokemon info is sent as soon as you show it, so you could check IVs very quickly.

I don't know if this happened to anyone else, but using Instacheck messed up my router for a while, don't know if it's an isolated event or if it happens often, but a reset and computer restart fixed it.

Edit: does anyone have a Lillipup, Heracross, Floette, Charmeleon, Tropius, Rufflet, Lapras, Excadrill, Quagsire, or any Fire or starter Friend Safari?

My friend safari is fire type, it has charmeleons, braixens and growlithes.
If you want to add me my friend-code is 2105-9404-2930

Hyrule Shield

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That shiny value thing interests me a lot! Just bought an ethernet cable so I can test the program out! I want my 5IV shinys! :D

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users