Hacking Pokecheck has hacked the 3ds?

Scorpiopt

Trophies
XP
Country
Honestly, the only thing I like about Pokecheck is their nice little database of (mostly) legitimate Pokemon that can be used with Poke Transporter. I am not looking forward to them introducing an easy way of importing free Pokemon into your game. At least with PokeGen it requires extra hardware, and that's a big enough hurdle to stop most people, but this is just going to ruin X/Y trading (If it hasn't already been ruined by PokeBank :P ).

At the same time, I don't care that much, since I know that once something comes out that works, Nintendo will push a patch out less than a week later to block it (Since the GTS requires you to be on the newest version to use it). So, it'll be worthless in a matter of days. :rofl2:

are you that blind? "Honestly, the only thing I like about Pokecheck is their nice little database of (mostly) legitimate Pokemon that can be used with Poke Transporter " this was what pokecheck was meant for , to get non hacked mons
omg is going to ruin trades , omg its going to ruin battles? seriously? this bullshit is said so many times
yet you want to use their service so you get what you want and fuck the rest? how considerate of you

Reactions: dot7z

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
are you that blind? "Honestly, the only thing I like about Pokecheck is their nice little database of (mostly) legitimate Pokemon that can be used with Poke Transporter " this was what pokecheck was meant for , to get non hacked mons

Obviously this is not the case anymore.

omg is going to ruin trades , omg its going to ruin battles? seriously? this bullshit is said so many times
yet you want to use their service so you get what you want and fuck the rest? how considerate of you

If I wanted to be considerate, I'd probably actually buy my 3DS games. Sadly, the only reason I'm going to dislike its release is because I want to be greedy. I don't want others to be able to get all the awesome stuff I have in the game way easier. Human nature, I suppose.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Snap for 3DS using the 3D camera and gyro sensors to look around just makes sense... totally a game that would sell like crazy. And with 6 Gens of Pokemon out now, they could release different Islands, continents, etc as either whole new game carts, or as DLC to expand the game with new Pokemon to find and capture pics of.

Scorpiopt

Trophies
XP
Country
Not gonna happen they are against dlc . i would happily pay for PWT return and some extra mons and more post game content and mini games

CFallenleaf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bond has speculated on his twitter account that xfr put pokecheck on maintenance because he was sick of all the you lied about end of month mail.

Even hozu has posted on gamefaqs that nothing special is going on. These guys work on pokecheck all the time. They arent going to lie to us when it comes to gen 6 support. So therefore we can only.conclude that nothing is going to happen at pokecheck yet and its temporarily shutdown because gen 5 doesnt work anymore and all the little poke bitches who need or want to cheat are pissed at them.

Reactions: Hozu and Huntereb

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait, pokecheck stopped working, too, when the nds online did? why?

The trade glitch required interfacing with the legit servers on startup before loading up the GTS. Once that went down, the GTS will no longer load when it cannot find the servers anymore which effectively killed sites like pokecheck, pokedit, etc.

Hozu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bond has speculated on his twitter account that xfr put pokecheck on maintenance because he was sick of all the you lied about end of month mail.

Even hozu has posted on gamefaqs that nothing special is going on. These guys work on pokecheck all the time. They arent going to lie to us when it comes to gen 6 support. So therefore we can only.conclude that nothing is going to happen at pokecheck yet and its temporarily shutdown because gen 5 doesnt work anymore and all the little poke bitches who need or want to cheat are pissed at them.
I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if this was the case. I mean, I highly doubt there is even one person who who was using the site by .pkm files who wasn't going against the spirit of the site by editing them.

Scorpiopt

Trophies
XP
Country
To be fair he should had expected some criticism , they announced ,then fail to actually have it ready then gave 0 explanations afterwards and went on complete silence , since tons of people were waiting for pokecheck to support 6gen , getting hammered was kind of expected

iC_PWTs08

Trophies
XP
Country
Just visited Bond697's twitter. And
bByW01d.png

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its not just bond. It xfr and hozu(i think) and bond. XFR and Bond are the main guys though.

It's definitely not Hozu. This is the dude who went on that rant about having to quit Wonder Trading when it was found the Powersaves Pokeball Vivillon form change would pass. He was the guy who lorded over the message board there to remind everybody that Pokecheck was not for hacking.

Bond has said that he has not heard from xfr in quite some time. Bond has been working with Slashmolder (at least in the early going.) They have made a lot of progress in mining the game so it will be interesting to see what they come up with.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit