Review Pokémon X and Pokémon Y Review

MaartenMx

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Only one reason i don''t like pokemon, it's not even the music that's raping my ears, it's the sound effect of the pokemons!

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
inb4 everyone trading level 2 Pidgeys on Wonder Trade
That's already happening, more or less... I got like 4 lv5 elemental monkeys, 2 weedles and a metapod. The only interesting thing I got was a Japanese Pikachu (this also registers the Japanese Pokedex entry for him, so now I have a bilingual Pokedex). If I get crap I just put it back in immediately :P

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
That's already happening, more or less... I got like 4 lv5 elemental monkeys, 2 weedles and a metapod. The only interesting thing I got was a Japanese Pikachu (this also registers the Japanese Pokedex entry for him, so now I have a bilingual Pokedex). If I get crap I just put it back in immediately :P

I call it the crapter trade :lol:

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Of course this happens, and there will be the occasional hero who doesn't abuse the system and will actually trade valuable Pokemon. Always the same, a shame, but okay, it's a nice feature!

Certainly a nice step up it seems, they really deserved that 40 USD now it seems. I love the online features it apparently has, definitely sparked my interest, thanks to this review.

BvanBart

Gaming addict #2 and some
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Awesome game! Haven't got the chance to check out the Online stuff but I noticed they put a lot of detail in the Pokemon as well! So does a female Pikachu have a heart shaped tail, while the man Pikchu has a normal tale.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a ton of nostalgia freaks lol. :P I got a lot of people thinking that I speed ran it, but in actuality I was playing with friends so we weren't quite as lost as what it could have been.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
there are no version specific mega evolutions. megastones can be traded between games. its just a matter of finding someone willing to trade.

also, yeah wondertrade doesnt give you much nice things and most is unrenamable japanese gibberish... but i still fling much stuff in there when i'm hunting for a certain nature so never give up. eventually you'll get something ok

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Weird, as I didn't copy anything. :wtf:
To avoid this problem, I always copy things into Notepad and copy them again from there before I paste them on any forum. No matter if it's just a link, or an image, there could be some formatting that follows along.
That keeps anything like that from happening ;)

Reactions: GamerzHell9137
D

Deleted-236924

To avoid this problem, I always copy things into Notepad and copy them again from there before I paste them on any forum. No matter if it's just a link, or an image, there could be some formatting that follows along.
That keeps anything like that from happening ;)

I don't know about other browsers, but if you do Ctrl+Shift+V in Chrome, it pastes as plain text.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill