Gaming Point Blank type games on the Wii

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
If you mean light gun games, Wii actually has quite a few and most of them are pretty fun (And some brought directly from the arcades), but mini-game based like the Point Blank games I don't remember any.

Here's a list of the ones I know and I can recommend:

Dead Space: Extraction
Ghost Squad
Gunblade NY & LA Machineguns
House of the Dead 2 & 3
House of the Dead: Overkill
Link's Crossbow Training
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor / Sin and Punishment: Successor of the Skies (Same game, different subtitle)

Of course, they're quite varied beetween themselves, so if they're enjoyable depends on each one's tastes.

Now that I think about it... Probably Link's Crossbow Training could come close to the "mini-game" type.

Ghost Squad looks short at first with "only 3 levels", but after each time you complete it successfully variations of those stages get unlocked, with different enemy positions, sections (Sometimes you have to choose paths, which take you to different things to do), and even graphics (for example a stage ocurring at night instead of during the day). It also has lots of things to unlock, between costumes and weapons.

It even has a super-cheesy ninja mode among other things. It really is quite fun and I found myself going back to it quite often. It has that Sega charm.

Reactions: jellybeangreen2

jellybeangreen2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you mean light gun games, Wii actually has quite a few and most of them are pretty fun (And some brought directly from the arcades), but mini-game based like the Point Blank games I don't remember any.

Here's a list of the ones I know and I can recommend:

Dead Space: Extraction
Ghost Squad
Gunblade NY & LA Machineguns
House of the Dead 2 & 3
House of the Dead: Overkill
Link's Crossbow Training
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor / Sin and Punishment: Successor of the Skies (Same game, different subtitle)

Of course, they're quite varied beetween themselves, so if they're enjoyable depends on each one's tastes.

Now that I think about it... Probably Link's Crossbow Training could come close to the "mini-game" type.

Ghost Squad looks short at first with "only 3 levels", but after each time you complete it successfully variations of those stages get unlocked, with different enemy positions, sections (Sometimes you have to choose paths, which take you to different things to do), and even graphics (for example a stage ocurring at night instead of during the day). It also has lots of things to unlock, between costumes and weapons.

It even has a super-cheesy ninja mode among other things. It really is quite fun and I found myself going back to it quite often. It has that Sega charm.

Nice one, thanks for the reply.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay