Hacking PLS HELP WITH WII VC

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying for 6 hours straight and haven't got it working I have a rom hack of Mario kart Wii in wbfs format the rom hack is Mario kart Wii deluxe and I've tried 2 vc Injection tools UWUVCI which and it says Injection failed due to unknown circumstances I've also tried teconmoons wiivc Injector but it gives the error tmd.bin not found so I tried the mod for it which gives the same error but instead it's ISOEXTRACT if someone who has teconmoons vc Injection working could you pls pls pls comment the file tmd.bin if you want to know how to do it first open the application and just leave it running press windows button then r at the same time then type AppData open the local file open the temp file then open WiiVCinjector then open SOURCETEMP then copy the file tmd.bin if your using the normal Wii vc Injector or copy ISOEXTRACT then comment it on this thread please please do this I can't find the files anywhere and my little sister really wants to play this on gamepad thank you so so so much to the person who gives the file:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1