Please unblock my messenger and comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is all I need help with. When I PM the people who want to help me, I get immediate help. If they wish to NOT have messages sent by me, then they can block me. Same for comments. But PLEASE do NOT block me from sending them; it's my freedom to the press. They can INDIVIDUALLY block me from sending messages from me, but not collectively as a whole for everyone. That said in the appropriate forum and I still need immense help.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
smashdude said:
This is all I need help with. When I PM the people who want to help me, I get immediate help. If they wish to NOT have messages sent by me, then they can block me. Same for comments. But PLEASE do NOT block me from sending them; it's my freedom to the press. They can INDIVIDUALLY block me from sending messages from me, but not collectively as a whole for everyone. That said in the appropriate forum and I still need immense help.
Please elaborate? you're not really making much sense (at all)

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The blocked me from PMing anyone and commenting. That is what i want unblocked. I want to be able to PM and comment like everyone else. People can block me invidually if they want to. Does this make sense?

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know. I got banned from this site for a month for a lame reason (asking too many questions and stuff) and I HONESTLY looked up everyrthing before I started asking the questions. It has to do with GBAtemp. I don't plan on posting anymore. Have them enable my PMing and commenting please.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So you need help with something? what's wrong with asking that in a forum? That allows anyone to chip in and discuss it, which means you are more likely to get a solution to your issue. Why the need to PM tons of people instead with the same question? Unless you know the person or they have replied to your forum posts previously, that seems rude to me.

If one of the Staff has prevented you from PM'ing people, they have done that for a reason. It's likely some of those you have PM'ed have complained.

Spam is Spam, any form of unwanted/ unsolicited mail.

edit:

I gather this is from your 'PM forward' thread. If people in a thread think you are trolling, then people really aren't going to want unsolicited PM's on the same subject. I'm not surprised your ability to PM people has been revoked.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...I did NOT troll. I am not trolling at all. I am new to hacking and have looked up tutorials and am still confused. I have tried ALL of their advice out, some work, some don't. Please evoke my PM ability back as well as commenting. I have been asking valid questions. Those guys on the forums do not know me. I am not joking about anything, I am being as specfic as I possibly can be and take their advice seriously. Thanks.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Making a topic for this isn't going to work, normally I'd say PM a mod directly, but seeing as you can't do that you need to get in touch with staff in a private way and discuss with them, this is not a public debate and us members have no right ( or power ) to give you PM'ing back

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trollface_More_HD.png

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright please link me to the staff directory. I have looked all over GBAtemp for it. THat way I can contact them and not hav eto wine about it here.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
smashdude said:
Alright please link me to the staff directory. I have looked all over GBAtemp for it. THat way I can contact them and not hav eto wine about it here.
There is no need for you to contact the staff, they are aware of this thread and have read it. That much should be pretty obvious from the post above.

A list of the staff http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=Stats&CODE=leaders

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
smashdude said:
Alright please link me to the staff directory.
Linky
Well you still gotta use the filter settings. Everything is pretty much in the Site Index near the top by the Log Out and "Welcome YOUR NAME."

If you can't PM, wouldn't that mean you can't PM a mod? Eh... Well some of them have E-Mail...

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks and with that linky I am supposed to ask an administrator to enable my PMing again I am assuming. Or anyone else?

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
smashdude said:
Thanks and with that linky I am supposed to ask an administrator to enable my PMing again I am assuming. Or anyone else?

Yes, get in contact with one of the Admins/Supervisors/Mods and they will discuss your situation, it is then up to them what happens from there

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you wish to discuss the issue with staff, you'll need to discuss it on IRC with them.

Good luck with that...

Even asking them to do so doesn't mean they will allow you access to the messenger again. They decided to block your access based on your behaviour, and have even suspended your account.

smashdude said:
it's my freedom to the press.
There is no 'given' right on here that you should be able to PM people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?