ChironNZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
What you got V1 or V2 unit?
V1. Unpatched. It’s been through some shit. Had it for a month or so. I got it as I non working unit. Replaced the usb c port and that fixed the issue. Since then I’ve had to repair sd card reader and reflow the emmc. But it’s been all good for a couple weeks and then this.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
V1. Unpatched. It’s been through some shit. Had it for a month or so. I got it as I non working unit. Replaced the usb c port and that fixed the issue. Since then I’ve had to repair sd card reader and reflow the emmc. But it’s been all good for a couple weeks and then this.

You don't get the boot.dat error when you inject hekate normally, so something else is up, trying to inject on a computer, also did you recently get a v5 rcm loader one?

ChironNZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
You don't get the boot.dat error when you inject hekate normally, so something else is up, trying to inject on a computer, also did you recently get a v5 rcm loader one?
I only get that boot.dat with sx. Not Hekate. Hekate does nothing. I’ve done pc with tegrarcm. It’s says payload was successful. But nothing. I’ve also done other payloads like lockpick etc. All the ones I’ve tried have been either black screen or pink squares everywhere with some txt up in corner. Only sx shows the boot.dat

ChironNZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I have checked all caps on board. This is the only short I found. Any idea what that chips beside it is for?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz