PlayStation Norway teasing something.

Zantheo

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
A video game about my great, great grandfather? It's more likely than you think!

Nansen the Video Game... All my money!

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
@[member='Foxi4']: Even though you dropped the idea of Kuala Lumpur, I just wanted to say that KL stands for denoting that it's the time :) almost like XX:XX O'clock
KL's time zone is GMT+8

KL 20:59 = 8:59PM (GMT+8)

:wtf:

Why would PlayStation Norway refer to another regions time zone? But yeah as Foxi4 said, it's probably about the polar expedition

No.. not time zones... In Sweden and Norway we say "Vi ses klockan 14:30" which means "See you at 14:30", and "klockan" is abbreviated to "kl"... a litteral translation would be "See you when the clock strikes 14:30"

Reactions: 1 person

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Just found out, It's part 2 of the treasure hunt that happened last year. Nothing special, marketing for Uncharted 3 really.

There is also a Swedish treasure hunt too http://outforskat.se

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Welcome to UUTFORSKET, an international treasure hunt with you as the starring character. Through riddles, hidden leads and hidden messages, you can search for an old and secret treasure hidden in Oslo - a treasure which may have killed your tip, tip grandfather. You are required to collect and assemble letters into words, not necessarily acquired in the correct order.

Mr. Willhelm von Bernhoff was a famous Norwegian treasure hunter, though he was looked down upon as an idiot for claiming there lied a treasure below Oslo which was hidden there by the people of darkness. He received a treasure map during a trip to Jordan in 1909. It is unknown how he acquired this map, thus everyone became sceptical.

He was so convinced that the map was genuine, he dedicated the rest of his life for seeking this treasure. Suddenly one day, in the year 1911, he vanished. The only trail left by him was the following message: A flask in the dirt leads the one to the path.

Once World War II initiated, everyone forgot about the rumoured treasure. One day, in the year 2011, the former property of Wilhelm von Bernhoff was condemned in order to support new transport infrastructure. In the dirt below his house, a sealed flask was discovered. There was something written on the bottle: Belongs to descendants of W. v. B. This is the point where you are now holding the flask.

In order to see the letter, go to on.fb.me/uutforsket
You are required to register in order to partipicate in the treasure hunt.
Fabulous prizes may be won upon completion!

~Transcription and translation of uuforsket's video by my Norwegian friend

Also, I did not know that about "KL"! That makes much more sense.

KL for Kuala Lumpur is like UK for United Kingdom, so I assumed that'd be the correct path from my perspective. Guess I should've checked what it means in Norwegian/Swedish. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: America ya~