Hacking Play XBOX1 Games To 360 ?

vistauk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have got a flashed drive on my 360 and want to play backup games from xbox1 is this possible ?

Thanks

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Technically the answer was "once upon a time"... and it was a complete nightmare -- most of the actual releases of the day would not work (there were various internals and maybe one or two that would but for the most part you were dumping your own), burning was an interesting game and to cap it all off the 360's original xbox emulator was not the best.

To do it today the amount of time, money and effort would render it far above just getting an original xbox and hacking that. If you were getting a JTAG/RGH 360 rather than just a DVD mod one we could talk a bit further but for the most part if you want to play original xbox games then get an original xbox or more likely find that the game also appeared on the PC and play that instead.

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, as someone with a JTAG and an original XB, I say don't JTAG/RGH if all you care about is original XB games. They'll run, but BC is not the greatest, lots of glitches and stuff. Get an actual XB and you'll be much happier..

If you were going to do something else with the 360 like usb loading or homebrew or whatever, go for it though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill