Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

ZeroHikari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Point is I already did all the job by myself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . I just wanted to know how many people would volunteer in the simplest thing to do, at least. Sometimes it's nice to see people proposing help; asking for help makes me sad everytime.

KHdkEar.png

I don't care about the message you get, I care about what I get in proportion to my amount of tolerance, not yours.

I'll just drop here a post I did so long ago, which explains WHY I reply so badly to requests like the 'USUM SUPPORT WHEN': https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/c...breaking_model_applied_to_3dshacking/dgha9hh/

I do PKSM for me. I publish it on the internet because I feel it's something that could be useful to others too, but that doesn't mean I do it for the users. There's no justification to some requests I had, that were implying I had to support it forcedly.

To everyone: Do you dislike me? Your choice, that's fine. You feel like you don't want to use PKSM anymore? That's fine, use alternatives. But the way some of you came here today trying to give me a lesson while I worked hard in the meanwhile to provide the changes that you can see in the picture is ridicolous. I'm human, I may have a little tolerance threshold, but you can live with it too. Please treat me like a human, not like a nonstop coding machine providing free code upon request.

Trying to take away all the negativity surrounding you EventAssistant to say thank you. Thank you for all your hard work and everything you've put in to making PKSM for the 3DS. I don't think many people appreciate what you're doing to help the PokeCommunity and don't take into consideration all the hard work and effort you put into a tool that not even 3/4 of people could create, never mind maintain.

Again, don't let the negativity drown you out and Thank You for your continued hard work!

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My issue is with how he responded to things, not his timeframe of updating it, he can update whenever he wants.

Then you were just fishing for people that would bite into impatience and trying to get a rise out of you. I find that odd, almost like trolling or teasing. You could've said all that from the beginning, and I would've shut up, instead you string it along up to the point where you finally made that bit of info known. And don't give the "I'm human" excuse. I am too, we all have our own thresholds? Yeah that's obvious. Those excuses are weak, but whatever. It's your program, your pace, go with it, I should stop reading your opinionated posts because it's honestly making me like you less.

Best of luck in your future endeavors.
That's not an excuse. You're a human too, yup, but in this case I'm the human who also provides the code, which gives that sentence a different meaning. For the fishing thing, nope, I don't have to say when I work on something or if I work on something, no one forces me to do it. That's part of the 'I do it for me' discourse, too. Best of luck to you too!

Altimit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My issue is with how he responded to things, not his timeframe of updating it, he can update whenever he wants.

Tell that to the kids demanding free updates for their pirated video game. The problem currently is people getting upset over him not updating and getting riled up over it. His responses are more than fine, and to be brutally honest, I do feel respect should be given to both sides when talking. But if one sides throws that out of the window, the other side should be more than happy to do so as well and finish it. This scene is filled of self-entitled little wankers who act like the world is ending because they can't gen hacked pokemon easily on their pirated game, and yet, you find issues with what @EventAssistant says? Priorities mate. Give it time, and people like him will get fed up and leave, taking his talents with him. You might think "well fine, he's an ass anyways," but is he really, when the problem stems from the other users giving him shit and demanding updates?

Either way, this is going to turn into a he said/she said back and forth merry-go-round, so I just hope you read this and understand where I'm coming from in this.

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
.....man let him in Peace.....he dont do it four us in first place......if you keep annoying him...maybe he will stop updating because of some people...but there are people who need PKSM....i hate such people..ok maybe he was harsh...but not everyone can stand 50+ PMs of same questions every day...even if you dont look on your device often.....its annoying to have too much messages on screen if you look at it...there are people who cant handle so much...like me or who dont like it like @EventAssistant

Last edited by Purple_Heart,
Reactions: EventAssistant

Victhordiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I dont really get the logic of PMing a dev multiple times in multiple days asking for content that will be released eventually.
Shout outs to OP for providing one of the most usefull aplications in the 3ds scene and keeping it updated despite all the annoying and needy users.

Reactions: Purple_Heart

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i will say something....and i dont fckng care if some people will blame me for dat shit...but i ran a Animepage (with 3 friends) with 80k+ members......i got tired because of 1000+ messages ...every day mostly same questions/requests......so i quit that shit...if this shit here continues to @EventAssistant .....like it did to me......i guarantee PKSM will be abadoned at some point

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i will say something....and i dont fckng care if some people will blame me for dat shit...but i ran a Animepage (with 3 friends) with 80k+ members......i got tired because of 1000+ messages ...every day mostly same questions/requests......so i quit that shit...if this shit here continues to @EventAssistant .....like it did to me......i guarantee PKSM will be abadoned at some point
To be fair, these are confirmed the last Pokemon 3DS Games, so I'm fairly certain it's update cycle is not long for this world as is. This will be the last time he gets new games to add support for. Once he's satisfied in it doing everything he wants how he wants it to do the jobs, there will be no reason to continue. Basically, depending on the whims of OP we could be seeing the final update for PKSM within the year.

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
For the time being, yes.
Can't you guys just wait a bit? Seriously? :huh:

I think the only reason for this impatient is becouse this app is more "convinient" then PKHeX. Mostly becouse is already on your console and you don't need to save the game, go in JKSM, extract the save, exit and extract the SD or go to System Setting and connect the console to the pc for be able to use the program.

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I think the only reason for this impatient is becouse this app is more "convinient" then PKHeX. Mostly becouse is already on your console and you don't need to save the game, go in JKSM, extract the save, exit and extract the SD or go to System Setting and connect the console to the pc for be able to use the program.
I know, I use it for that reason.
But people saying "Hurr Durr USUM support nao" over and over again won't help at all

D

Deleted User

@everyone waiting on usum support, why dont yall just get the latest pkhex build since it’s mostly functional w usum already?
cuz some ppl don't use windows and cant install the .net crap pkhex uses
I want to transfer my team from moon up to ultra moon and im not gonna pay for the overpriced pkmbank if im only gonna use it once

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1