Hacking Hardware Picofly - a HWFLY switch modchip

Dee87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
thank you for your reply, but i haven't installed it in the switch yet, i was asking about the led light when flash drop the uf2 file into the rp2040, i want to make sure it flashed properly before removing the usb and the button . It doesn't show any led light when I flash, only blue -> purple light when I press reset button
set rgb mode se if it gives u a color then , then u need to work with reversed colors if u have a issue afaik for now.

it sounded to me u have it already installed and are asking why it shows blue then purple that means u have a emmc issue

eather u install it like it is right know and then see if u have issues or not if not everything good if yes ull probally have to work with reversed colors to find the issue

• Love
Reactions: naize

Abbacus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When installing into a switch oled, do we only need the cpu flex cable, resistors, and the soldered points? Or is there anything else required?

abal1000x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
When installing into a switch oled, do we only need the cpu flex cable, resistors, and the soldered points? Or is there anything else required?
cpu flex cable with mosfets, because i found some sell without mosfets. I believe you also need memory flex cable to insert the Dat0 line

Abbacus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cpu flex cable with mosfets, because i found some sell without mosfets. I believe you also need memory flex cable to insert the Dat0 line
Ahh okay, might just install on the lite instead, don’t really wanna screw up installing the memory flex cable
Post automatically merged:

the chip itself :P
I assumed that was obvious :rofl:

PantsWithLazers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Picofly on an OLED, I can run Hekate and Emummc, but when I go to Hekate > Reboot > OFW, it shows the Nintendo logo, and then this boot screen, then reboots back to Hekate. Anyone see this before?

Attachments

• boot square.jpg
    boot square.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 49

macspeed09

Trophies
XP
Country
Picofly on an OLED, I can run Hekate and Emummc, but when I go to Hekate > Reboot > OFW, it shows the Nintendo logo, and then this boot screen, then reboots back to Hekate. Anyone see this before?
Same here, playing bravely default II then it freezes and then reboot just after atmosphere logo it turns that way. The RO2040 is at 2.6, could it be fixed by flashing the chip back to 2.5?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I don't get it. How can a modchip that ONLY have something to do with the boot process something to do with the Switch games afterwards? Is it because the system is unstable after the glitch process?

Reactions: impeeza

vampitech

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello guys.
A little question
V1 Flex could work for v2 consoles? Any schematics or image for that?
Thanks in advance.

Enviado desde mi 2107113SG mediante Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Lol