Phone Suggestions

kjb1686

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone I am in the market for a new phone. Was thinking of getting one through At&T for now. The phones I was looking at are the S7/8 or the LG G6. My question is which of these phones are worth it. I was leaning towards either the S7 or the G6 as my choice unless there was another option out there.

SmellyPirateMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Being a Samsung fanboy I would go with the S8. The plus model is much better too. It is a little on the tall side but it's nice for reading through Twitter, Gbatemp, or any other forum feeds. Just too tall to pull down the notification panel with one hand. It has a one handed mode but I don't like using it. Good battery life though and very fast and responsive. Good quality camera too especially with mods if you're into that. And compatible with the gear vr (the newer model at least).

Just my opinion. I've never had an LG so I can't help you there. Hope I was of some help

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

kjb1686

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you the S8 does look pretty good. I also forgot to mention I was also considering a Iphone SE as I can get one for 129.99 off contract. So I was considering grabbing that and waiting a few months to see what might get released as I am sure there are new phones on the way and prices may drop.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...