0ddity

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Those little things people do that just irritate you every time. What are your pet peeves? And what things do you do that are pet peeves of others?

My main two are people who say "all over again" after saying deja vu. Thats what deja vu means ffs, you don't need to say all over again... grr it irratates me. The other is when people type or say "no pun intended" or "pun intended," like your little joke was so clever that you think I'm too stupid to see your little pun. It's just not punny.

I crack my knuckles, and that's one of my Aunt's pet peeves, I always forget when I'm around her and she always makes an "icky" noise when I do it.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you just....irritate yourself?
wacko.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When people say "no pun intended" it means that you probably will see the pun even though they didn't mean it. It's when they say "pun intended" that the problem arises.

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I hate rhetorical questions. Why ask if you dont want an answer to a question? Seriously people should just STFU or ask a proper question.

Hmm... I'm unaware about what I do to piss people off but I like pissing people off intentionally
tongue.gif

Lushay

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can't stand the sound of chewing gum. The chewing sounds different from the sound of actual food. i can't help but to zoom in on the sound. and people who pop it. Just...asDFASDFJKASFF@#$. My mom does it all the time when i have to drive her places. And there isn't really any way to tell her to stop without getting a slap in the face :/.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chewing food without closing your mouth.
Drinking soda straight out of the 2-liter bottle.
Using the same comeback time and time again.

Halo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: j