Gaming Official Persona 5 waiting room

Silverthorn

Spiky!
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Anyone still playing? I'm about 60 hours in and I just finished the 4th dungeon.
Finished it around a month ago (130 hours tots). I might go for a NG+ someday to get that plat trophy since I'm not far off it, but right now I don't have the motivation.

Reactions: BORTZ

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Really? I have that alone from trying to beat the first palace. Joker kept being one shot killed trying to reach the 3rd floor of the tower. When I finally reached it, I was pissed. Going back down to find a hidden key and getting one shot killed all over again for another 3 hours. After awhile I ended up googling recommendations. Ign recommends (so do many other places) to get everyone to level 10 first. I did this and still was one shot killed by the floor captains. The level differences between floors, non-captains and captains is huge.

If the rumors are true and the game is getting a switch version fallowing a different character's point of view, I hope they re-balance the shadows. The jumps in enemies power/level within the same palace are ridiculous.

Ouch, I was playing on normal throughout. I did die a few times but overall it pretty manageable. Game took me 78 hours to finish.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since