Paypal?

HelloKitty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very reliable and safe..
The only thing you have to worry is sometimes people send fake emails saying that they are paypal..
example:
"Your account was recently disabled due to fruad.. please log in to verify your account

USERNAME_____
PASSWORD____"

Never click on these links from your email... when you want to log in paypal.. go directly to their site by entering www.paypal.com in your browser..

Actually same goes with other things like Ebay accounts too

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Very reliable and safe..
The only thing you have to worry is sometimes people send fake emails saying that they are paypal..
example:
"Your account was recently disabled due to fruad.. please log in to verify your account

USERNAME_____
PASSWORD____"

Never click on these links from your email... when you want to log in paypal.. go directly to their site by entering www.paypal.com in your browser..

Actually same goes with other things like Ebay accounts too

I get them all the time. I got sick of reporting the emails to paypal and ebay. A good tip is if the emails are real it will have your real name and not email address in the tite. Its usually very fancy as well. I've also used paypal for years with no problems. Its better than giving your card details to a company your unsure of. Paypal also guarantees your purchases up to £500.

HelloKitty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, and if i send money from my bank acound to paypal than thats save to use than too?

Yeah... I've been sending money from my account to Paypal for a few years already with no problems
happy.gif

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah the time it takes differs... it can take from 1-5 days. Most often not (read: never) longer than 3 days, if speaking from my own experience.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
It's usually safe, as long as your careful. Send me your password and I'll have a look over your account and check for anything suspicious for you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, made a new one