PAYDAY 2 Steam Giveaway

header.jpg

Get your loot bags, Tempers - the creators of PAYDAY 2, the action-packed heist simulator, are giving away 5 million Steam keys for their hit title, and you don't even need to break the bank to get one - they're free! Grab'em while the goods are hot and enjoy some heart-throbbing thievery, courtesy of OVERKILL and Starbreeze. All you need to do is follow the link below to add the game to your Library, it's easier than taking candy from a baby.

:arrow: http://store.steampowered.com/app/218620/PAYDAY_2/

Molina

My title? It's gone,... like the last fuck I gave.
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh? I thought they were keeping it on the store till later this month, but that's fair enough!
Actually the 85% discount on dlc started last month 8th. The announce was discreet and few people knew about it. Owner knew since we had a steam announce about it but for the other... neh.
The discount lasted one month, meaning yesterday was the last day :/
Then they launched the giveaway.

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Because they want players to try it out - if they like it, they can upgrade to the Ultimate edition at a later date for less than the cost of all DLC's. The DLC will be off the store soon, it's only there for a limited time to allow people who already have some packs to upgrade cheaper before Ultimate is properly rolled out.
Hmm okay, s'pose that makes sense. But this game is super old already, isn't it? I feel most people wouldn't pay $40 for the rest of the DLC when they already have the base game, especially if support is dropping in another year and a half.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1