Homebrew Password protected BigBlueMenu or FBI?

ody81

Trophies
XP
Country
The problem with H&S injection is that Parental controls won't lock him out of it and there's still the chance he might stumble upon it by accident.

Anyways, my repack with prebuilt icon file was a success. I modified the source code to use a prebuilt bin file instead of building the icon from a png file as it normally does and confirmed that parantal controls locks me out of it without knowing a PIN as intended. (I simply had to enable game ratings when building the icon. Was easy. :P )

I'll upload it shortly. :D
Nice work man, it's good to see people helping instead of being insulting 100% of the time here.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Irrelevant. That's nowhere near true, but still, irrelevant.
Holy hell, shut up. The question remains valid. It might not even just be his kid, it could be friends and family members. Can't sit and watch over their shoulder every second of the damn day. Not to mention.. I HIGHLY doubt you did every little thing you were told and didn't do what you were told not to. This isn't the thread for your sorry ass. Go somewhere else.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Apache Thunder

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
No problem! :D

Got it uploaded:

FBI_ParentalControlled.rar

Replace the one you have installed with this one and enable parental controls. That's all you should have to do. It will then ask you for a PIN when you attempt to launch it.
Dude, that's an amazing effort from you. Very nice.

Also thank god they suspended Joom..SHEESH..

Reactions: wiiNinja and Kioku

wiiNinja

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem! :D

Got it uploaded:

FBI_ParentalControlled.rar

Replace the one you have installed with this one and enable parental controls. That's all you should have to do. It will then ask you for a PIN when you attempt to launch it.

Confirmed working and for this scenario, it is perfect. I think you should start a new post with this mod because others with similar needs may be benenfited. Thanks again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto